Sign in to follow this  
DLP084

Will the 747 and the MD-11 have a dump fuel system ?

Hi PMDG, I want to know if a fuel dump system will be included in the 747 and MD-11. Jan-Paul Schuchna

>Hi PMDG, >>I want to know if a fuel dump system will be included in the>747 and MD-11. >>>Jan-Paul Schuchna I would tell you but then I would have to **** you ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

The answer is emphatically and categorically - without a doubt in my mind - possibly :-).(All jokes aside, the fuel jettison system for the 747 is already complete. The MD-11 will have to wait a tiny bit longer).

As long as they both have "situation save" functions I may consider actually buying one :DIf not I wont!RegardsAdamwww.flightpix.tk=The Independent UK FlightSim Site=Win XP Pro - Dell Dimension 4500P4 2.54 GHz - 1GB RAMHiTech Radeon 128MB 9800Pro IceQ19" CRT 1600x1200 @ 100hzAudiophile 24/96FS2004 + UK2000 1/2/3/4/5/6/EGLL PROUK VFR Photographic Scenery 1/2/3/4UK VFR Terrain MeshUltimate VFR : RealAir ScoutUltimate IFR : PMDG 737NGUltimate FUN : RealAir Spitfire

>As long as they both have "situation save" functions I may>consider actually buying one :D>>If not I wont!>>Regards>>Adam> Well the 744 does for certain ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Marc Harrington

This feature is actually listed on the 744 product page.Cheers!

Guest Chris_Tripp

"I would tell you but then I would have to **** you "err Randy..., re ****...... as far as I know, "kill" is not a prohibited word in this forum. Ergo... (I shudder to ask) what do the **** stand for..... (geez, I'm gonna regret this, I just know :-) )