Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

How do you DISARM the spoiler after landing?

Correct, they go back to the armed position. Just click with your mouse on the top end of the lever and they will disarm.Markus

How are you retracting them? You need to go into the throttle quadrant and grab the lever with the mouse to the stowed position. I have also some luck with shift 'Z'.

Remeber that setting them you must manually ARM through the throttle quadrant. If you deploy them OR they are deployed on landing and you use SHIFT / they follow the logic coded, namely they revert back to the PREVIOUS STATE which in your situation was ARMed. You might be able to simply use / to retract on the ground though...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

I have found I don't need too. After landing the spoilers cancel as soon as you next open the throttles to taxi to the ramp.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

I don't understand the "shift-Z" operation. On my system, that displays the frame rate, altitude, etc. at the top of the screen. Why would that reset the spoilers?