Sign in to follow this  
Guest dude_wheres_my_744

your 'dream' features on the 747-400

Guest dude_wheres_my_744

ok fair enough PMDG wont tell us excatly what's in store (although there are some exact specs mentioned). i thought it'd be an idea to ask everyone what they'd expect in the upcoming 747-400. mine are:-customisible cabin FA/captain annoucements-wing bending/flexing, especially when flying through turbulence

Guest cargo747

>ok fair enough PMDG wont tell us excatly what's in store>(although there are some exact specs mentioned). i thought>it'd be an idea to ask everyone what they'd expect in the>upcoming 747-400. mine are:>>-customisible cabin FA/captain annoucements>-wing bending/flexing, especially when flying through>turbulence>Flight Deck (eeeehm, "sight-seeing") and Cabin-Announcements... Nope, the boxes won`t care :-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.org

Hi,I'd rather care more about the ability to save a flight with all FMC, whatever settings.Would be also nice if the time compression would work up to 16x.Then it would be perfect to have an automatic pause at T/D.Alex

Guest Matthias1975

A panel save possibility and what I would like to see most :not to have to wait a year longer for the boxed version like I did with the 737-800/900!!!

Guest teeloo

I'd like:- on-board system simulation = or > then PS1It's all about the little details that make a sim so good: Elec page not visible in autoland mode, inboard LEF back up on reverse thrust, FMC that is 99% (100% is not possible)... but not the 85% we have so often, independent brake temp simulation, very specific damage simulation, fully intergrated failure system, etc...So actually: Build a complete 744 Sim software with FS2004 as interface ;-)regardsTeeloo

Guest Ricky81

Is the PMDG 747 going to be compatible for FS2006?Thats the most important thing we will like to know.

A panel so sharp and textures so life-like that I would think I am sitting in a real 747-400. ;-)Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Working weather radar, an FMC that can be used in other planes (customizable aircraft setting)

Guest chrisnorris

Hmmm after some thought here's what I reckon:Things I'm not bothered about-----------------------------Outside viewsWing bendingIf the windows are cut or painted (various AVSIM reviews of products)Passenger cabinThings I would like-------------------Accurate flight modelCo-pilot calls and automationGood ambient noiseAccurate flight modelAll panel switches and controls clickableA really good tutorial with screenshotsAccurate flight modelAn complete guide to the panels with an index of controls so you don't have to hunt around for ages trying to find an obscure switch.An FMC as well simulated as the Airbus oneDid I mention the flight model?

Guest Boaz

I would simply hope that the frame rates would be flyable... That they would do the model with frame rates in mind.LOD focus and Poly minima!A 2D and virtual cockpit with frame rate in mind... I love your jets to bits, but it's almost impossible to fly in out of big airports with out stuttering, and when we're talking about the big 47 here, we're talking big airports as well... So that's my biggest wish of them all...Boaz...

Guest Binkles

An option for an average looking external etc, even just a box - I generally fly from inside the plane, and don't need the externals.Laurence

A top secret freetime generator tool is what I exactly need for/from this product! ;)Cheers,

Guest dude_wheres_my_744

>A top secret freetime generator tool is what I exactly need>for/from this product! ;)>>Cheers,yeah same here!!!!

Guest dgeddes

>Hi,>>I'd rather care more about the ability to save a flight with>all FMC, whatever settings.>>Would be also nice if the time compression would work up to>16x.>>Then it would be perfect to have an automatic pause at T/D.>>AlexPSS has the automatic pause at TOD on the A340 and I've always wondered why everyone didn't copy it... would love to see that on the new PMDG birds.Of course, there is a neat little program you can get from AVSIM that will do this for any aircraft...look for "iwillbeback.exe."Another nice thing they could do is work with Bryan York of FS2Crew and do a simultaneous release for 747. That would make my day. -Don

Guest Stassiebal

A storage compartment for the pogo stick ;-)De