N2 & <?> Variations.. You don't say?

Holy L1011s Randy!Cant wait to see it!:9 :* :DArmen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest neil_b

These PMDG people sure like to tease :(neil

Guest Boaz

get the #### out of here!! You serious...####!PMDG I think you're going to win an academy award for this baby!p.s since when did Avsim judge Delta Alpha Mike November to be a hush hush word...Boaz.

Guest Babubhai

yayyyyy

Guest yawdamper

"PMDG I think you're going to win an academy award for this baby!"Why? For something that PS1.3 already simulated 6 years ago? ;-)Not saying PMDG shouldn't win an award (sounds very promising so far) but it was 'bout time to get that simulated.Cheers,Adrian

Guest neil_b

The comparisons with what PS1 has, and what its capable of doing is utterly pointless.PS1 had the luxury of being able to craft their sim around one aircraft so that they could simulate everything to the finest detail. If PS1 was a 744 add-on for FS then you'd be able to compare, but the fact is that whatever PMDG has done (and anybody else for that matter) is continiously grounded by what FS can do or whatever the community has managed to create. Think how limited our add-ons would be without Peter Dowson's contributions for example.neil

Content of post removed by moderator.

Guest Boaz

neil_b you said it...This baby is modeled into MSFS which is not famous for that feature...So don't rain on my parade ;)Just my way of showing my excitement...Boaz...

Guest Babubhai

Ah yes the great 767 PIC set many standards...>The comparisons with what PS1 has, and what its capable of doing is utterly pointless.I think its acceptable to compare the PMDG 744 to *other* sims, since they have stated that the PMDG 744 will be a more accurate representation of the 744 than other more expansive software suites.And we have every right to question what PMDG have said because we will be buying it.Plus a bit of compeition is always healthy..However we should do this in a constructive manner without flamming or bashing.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

That is very old news Randy. Did not good ol'pic767 do that back in FS2000? Idle FL/CH decent... hmmm? ;0)Was that necessary now? It's been done before, that much is true. But I think if PMDG keep half their promises this product will innovate as much, if not beyond what PIC did in its time. Only time will tell, I think. But there's no reason to think what PMDG says isn't so, is there? :)As for comparisons to PS1, I am sure you can have much more accuracy building systems in your own interface than having to work within the limitations of someone else's (FS). But even so, it's kind of premature to be comparing them when you've no idea what this 744 brings to the table, don't you think?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Bill-The PMDG forum is not an appropriate place for and LDS beta tester to start "my sim vs. your sim" competition, In case you had missed the posting earlier on this same topic.The PMDG team has been nothing except complimentary of LDS work in this forum and we happen to maintain a close relationship with Wade, et al, in addition to using a number of the same beta team and technical experts.This is not a competition, we're all after the same goal here, and on the the developer side we find these types of conversations to be wasteful and borish.If you are unable to resist the temptation to flout one sim over the other, you may uninvite yourself from the form so that our moderators do not need to.Thank you for your understanding.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest A32X

Can't wait to see the pictures Randy, anychance of seeing the Rolls Royce displays once you get them ?What's all this about "Flight Idle?"Regards,Paul

Guest yawdamper

When you pull back the thrust levers, your engines go to idle.This idle setting varies, however, with configuration.On the ground you get a fairly low idle power setting (ground idle). On approach, with flaps extended you get a rather higher idle setting to that the engines can spool up quicker in case of a go around or windshear. Also, a higher idle setting will help prevent flameouts due to heavy rain and or turbulence.Unfortunately, this variable idle setting hasn't been simulated in any addon I know of. 767PIC was very off, LDS is pretty off etc...Let's see what the Queen will be like!

Guest ahmedem

Geez Randy how many hours do you work?!! Post the effing picture already, I'm not getting any younger. I've had girlfriends that tease less than you!!

Guest Boaz

Bill calm the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo down!I think you are keeping the flame going instead of shutting up.I am not sure why you can't how much negativaty some of us read in your first (the deleted one) post, and then this...You have been over people in the LDS forum, at times, for being impatient or demanding too much, I think this shows another side of you then...Boaz...