Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

747 livery request

Does the Alitalia livery exist is the 747 still in there fleet?Thanks! If a beta tester wants to show me a scrrenshot of it i'd be pleased thanks again!

No Alitalia B747-400 in their fleet. I'll leave this one to the repaint community.

Alitalia had the 200 series and they have been replaced some year ago. It is possible they have still some cargo 747 flying but i'm not sure. Anyway no 744 for sure. Luca

Guest Robin.B

I've seen an Alitalia 742 in action in 2001 but I think they've since been replaced... I wish they were replaced with a 744 though :(

they got some 777.. and some pilots went down to the 320s if i'm not mistaken. LucaPS: Pity for the nice BVLGARI and Baci liverys.. :)

Just wonderingJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

looks like they need to update the cargo page to include their MD-11F's