Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Thanks to the beta testers and PMDG

Guys, Just wanted to say thank you for keeping us informed on the progress of the queen. I know there have been complaints/comments when posting previews of the latest, but you guys should know that lots of us here appreciate what you are doing for us all... so.. I just wanted to express my gratitude...Happy landings!John

Guest captaingrice

Seconded!Steve.

Guest flight78

I 110% agree PMDG is top notch if it werent for them i would probably not be into flight simulation anymore and Robert i would easily pay $395.00US for this 744 its a true gem so hey if you guys want more money just give me an email and i will easily pay you guys more for it just to support PMDG.Best regards:Alexander

Thanks guys,Responses like this is what partially drives me, and I guess most of the beta testers. :-)Ok. Enough chatting. Back to the test bench... ;-)Cheers,

Guest AJ

I'd like to express my appreciation as well. These forums are often dominated by a small but noisy group of obsessed complainers who fail to appreciate your efforts (both of beta testers and developers). Your accomplishemnts are trully remarkable and you should be proud of yourselves for a long time. Indeed, even the sometimes frenzied and even desperate demands made by some posters here simply go to demonstrate the remarkable reputation that you guys have earned from your years of hard work and dedication. We do sincerely appreciate that work. Just as we must attempt to be patient for the release of the Queen, I hope that your team will succeeed in not allowing a few knuckleheads spoil the pre-release anticipation. Crazy as these times are, I must say that I love this mad time leading up to release. It makes me feel like a kid on the night before Chritmas. Speaking as an adult, that's a feeling I don't get very often any more. Thanks for binging it back.Andrew

Guest Robin.B

I second (or third?) all the appreciation posts above, and I congratulate you for devoting most of your time in testing the Queen to the tiniest detail. You are also greatly keeping us informed in all cases. Most of the request questions are answered by you guys, providing exactly what the topic started requested for! Great work PMDG :D

Guest pellelil

Andrew you know: "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their Toys" and I am sure the Queen will be our favorite "Toy" for months to come.No doubt PMDG have done a fine job on the Queen and I'm sure the Beta testes are doing an equally good job ensuring the quality of the released product - on top of this they've had the time to answer all of our questions and bring is updated pictures - Thanks guys we all envy you fully knowing it is hard work :-)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Me too, I fourth that!One can not thank PMDG enough for bringing such magnificent products to the virtual airline community.I also congratulate you guys for striving for perfection, being so open minded, listening to your customers, and generally being as helpful as possible.Good luck gentlemen!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest JDiaz

Not to turn this thread into a broken record lol but I agree with everyone's comments. It's great that the designers/programers/painters and beta testers on PMDG keep us up to date with all the projects particularly during Beta. Can't wait for the queen!Jason

I absolutely agree:-smile12 What the team leaded by Captain Randazzo are doing is commendable. They are producting the very best for the flight simulator community and truly implementing the phrase 'as real as it gets';-) I personally just want to say a huge thank you to the team for their dedication to the project and for their patience with the many unpatient simmers who want this bird, of which i am one of them:-shy Once again from everyone here in Britain's newest city a huge thank you to the team and i very much look forward to flying your first class product:-cool Jetset Jamie:-kewl

Guest BruceRob

I would also like to echo what has already been posted in this thread. To the PMDG staff: please don't let a few nit-pickers and whiners get in the way of your testing schedule. I have confidence in your abilities and once you have signed off the Queen for distribution, everyone will see that it was worth the wait and it will set a new standard in flight simulation aircraft.Thank you again for all the updates, pictures and putting up with the "minority" of all those that are eager to purchase your aircraft :)Bruce

Guest glenlee

I thirteenth that thank you....I am really grateful that pictures and updates have kept appearing dispite leaving yourselves open to the 'nit-pickers & fault finders'.I expect there will still be a couple of hitches when it eventually does get released as I'm sure there will be a huge prize for the first person who finds one and races to this forum to point it out!!!! I hope you don't finaly explode when that happens!!!!3 cheers to the BETA team.Glen Leep.s. is it ready yet?

Guest morinaga

A BIG thanks for all of the PMDG team.Yes, I 14th the message of appreciation to all of you. I also agree that PMDG products are of high standards, and believe the 747-400 will be the highest yet to date. I definitely also like the anticipation and testing of my patience too. Thanks PMDG for that. I fully believe the product will be of highest quality so do not rush. It will be completed when it is ready.Again, SUPER THANKS! for a small city on Maui.Dennis

Guest KLM871_India

ok ive officially lost count on what person i am but thats ok cuz im sick... but i'd also like to thank PMDG for keeping us updated during the Beta testing!:)Leo/ORD Fly on KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesVlieg met KLM Koninklijke Nederlandse Luchtvaartmaatschappij