Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

EGLL - LEBL

Hi Travis,Thanks for the pictures of my favourite airline and airport! :)One question, are the cabin night lights controllable? Im always hearing cabin lights are turned off for takeoff and landing, or is that for certain airlines only?Many thanks in advance!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any point of telling you guys again that they look awesome and we can't wait for it and you're the best? :):-lol

Thanks Travis!!!!!wow!cant wait to turn off the cabin lights for a night takeoff!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

I'm hoping that for an extra $10.00, PMDG can pack in the smell of spent Jet-A!!!!!!

Good Point Ted!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just remember not to fill the Queen withthe colored stuff!!!She might suffer from Detonation on take-Off.. Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Greetings from miami. Luis Espindola

These are great pics but I can't help to notice a problem with these and all of the other pics of the PMDG 747, they are not coming from my computer. :-lolNo I am not complaining, just trying to have a bit of a laugh. :-) Travis, those were awesome shots, thanks for another peek at what is going to be the best plane ever!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Hello>>One question, are the cabin night lights controllable? Im>always hearing cabin lights are turned off for takeoff and>landing, or is that for certain airlines only?In the real world cabine lights are always set to equal the outside light situation, so that passengers eyes can adapt quickly in case of an EVAC.CiaMichel