Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Queen of the Skies Manuals Available...and some news....

P rofessonalismM otivationD edicationG eniousThanks a lot Robert and teamNow, let's print and learn !!Best wishes from JerusalemDavid

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Yannis

GREAT JOB!!! And as far as the manual is simply AMAZING 382pages. I hope I will have time to read it before I buy it :D hehehe

Guest DanVickers

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!Looking forward to this :-kewlCheers,Danny :-ukliam

Thank you so much Robert and PMDG for making this happen!!!!!I dont know about anyone else but i am definately taking a week off work for this....All the best !!!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Robin.B

I wish my printer was able to handle this at it's current state, unfortunately I don't want to invest in a printer cartridge instead of the PMDG 747-400 itself :-lolI've been reading it Adobe Reader, and I'm near Page 100 already and it's a fantastically written manual! Kudos to Robert and the rest of the team for such a complete and perfectly created product :(

Guest captaingrice

This is great news, my credit card is now blue-tacked to my monitor. AND as I read the 744 manaual, my girlfriend is moaning at me for not paying her any attention - boy she has no idea - wait til its released! Not your fault PMDG, its worth the ear-ache! All the best,Steve.

That's actually a pretty quick BETA for such a complex simulation.The work on this must have excellent.Thanks. Can't wait for the release. I'll go read the manuals for now.

Guest PoGoDuDe

wicked!it's about time the 744 gets a crew change!!!!! my first flight will be MEL-HKG kai tak in a CX 744 in OLD COLOURS :9TONY

Guest Callmecapt

Have read through half of the manual and have actually found a couple of spelling errors. Sack your proof reader Capt R.;) RegardsGoran

Guest ToMy Li

I have it printed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwww looks cool!! It's remember my the first AOM released from PMDG on 1997 just for PS Simulator. eheheh :-wave please give us this bird next weekend!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! ahahah:9

Guest Dutch Commando

Printed about 200 pages now. Giving my laserprinter a cooldown period of a few minutes. Hey, I don't want the thing to die on me now ;)EDIT: All done now. Wow, that's a LOT!

Guest samrec

>Great work guys, something tells me, my wife will be a BIT>neglected over the coming days, weeks .........and months!!!>Better sweeten her up now before release!!!>>>>Good idea.

Guest samrec

>Looks like there are some folks out there scanning the PMDG>site 24 hours per day.:-lol >>Two threads were posted before the official announcement by>Cpt. Randazzo.:-) >>Cheers>>ThomasI've been checking the site up to 3-4 times a days since they had that show on a weekend almost two weeks ago.cheersSam