Sign in to follow this  
HH

Aircraft Following the MD11

Guest Taylor Dumont

I would have to say a CRJ...the other one out there is extremly old and the functions are terrible compared to what we can do these days.Taylor

Guest acebrando1

Interesting topic I found here on Avsim's forum, I'd like to see more like it.Anyway, only a few people spoke of the new Embraer E-Series, Emb-170/175/190/195. A very high-tech flight deck, fly-by-wire, autothrottle even on take off and roll-out. The only thing she won't do is autoland. Pretty under-rated or unknown plane in the flightsim community in my view. They are rated to fly higher and do fly considerably faster than CRJ's, BAE's, and Avro's. The Cfm engines on her are unbelievably powerful. Also their range beats that of any other airliner that is considered a regonal jet. Full load from ABQ to IAD, pretty impressive for a regional.They are without a doubt the next big little thing so to speak. Shuttle America/Chautauqua, Delta, United, GE, Air Canada, Swissair, and abunch of others around the world are ordering the 170 model like there is no tomorrow. Embraer's website has a video showing all the airlines that are getting them. Jetblue has 100 firm orders I believe on the 190 model. For those of you that want a hud then this is the little airliner is the plane you want for MSFS. It comes with a hud if you "order" it from Embraer as Jetblue has.I saw one developer already has the A-380 out as an add-on. Does anyone even know the specifics of its' avionics? They probably just made the add-on because the media really covered the heck out of it. In my opinion a B-787 add-on is to early if you are committed to realism.The only reason I know about the Embraer E-Series' abilities and perks is because a good friend of mine flies left seat in one. My friend has had chief pilots of other major airlines fly in the jump seat, they all have said it is the most impressive and comfortable airliner they have ever flown in. Definitely a plane for any serious developer to consider. Especially since I read quite a bit of requests for regional jets. I agree that the heavy aircraft market in MSFS is pretty well covered. Unless someone would do a C-17 ;~)Sorry for my babbling. Guess I should have started my own topic.

Guest Knikolaes

I would honestly like to see something simple -- like the rest of the Boeing Fleet, the Airbus fleet and throw in an ATR or two for measure. I guess I could settle for a PMDG rendition of the 787 as well as possibly the space shuttle, with space scenery to match . . . . OH okay, okay, okay . . . . seriously we have seen what PMDG can do with jetliners and small props . . . to this day one of the most popular sim planes - the BAe 146 - has not been created with a VC (yes I know there is a freeware one, but no textures were ever created for it). So I guess my official vote is the 146 from PMDG.

Guest Knikolaes

>PMDG does what PMDG wants. And judging by the looks of their>releases so far, whatever they do will be worth it. :)>>Daniel P.AGREEED!!!!!!!

Guest Knikolaes

>How about a payware first class drinks trolley complete with>senior (not too senior ;-)) flight attendant attached.>Mmmmm. Flight Attendants . . . . . **grins**

Guest Andrea

You're totally right concerning recent PSS 777, it's just a mess. But I'm quite convinced that PMDG won't cover this deficiency.Andrea

Guest bob

HiAlthough not very active these days,I'm suprised no one has done the 737-200 -- my choice any day.RegardsBob wright

Something Modern. IMHO, were set with the heavy metal, or atleast were set for the time being, so i wouldnt mind something smaller. Maybe a SAAB 340, or a Dornier 328.If anything though, id like a update to the 737 to give it pulse lights.After that, who knows... Maybe a nice small jet or nice regional airspace. I like the sound of the 757 though. :)