Sign in to follow this  
CPA156

Co Route - How?

Hey GuysA quick question, how do you create a Co Route in the FMC (for 744)?EDIT: Also how does the OOOI ACARS function work on the FMC?

create a flight like normal on the FMC, and then when you have activated and executed the flight plan you've made, there is a button on the RTE page (LSK L5 i think) that reads: "RTE COPY" or somethig like that.then, it will enunciate what it saved it under.as for acars, i don't use it at all so no idea.tom jim

Patrick,To save the route, go to RTE page 1 after activating the route and press LSK 5L RTE COPY - this stores the route and flashes the name it used, ie "KTUSKLAX001"The ACARS system is not yet functional...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

> The ACARS system is not yet functional...'Yet'? :-)Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ACARS....

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

What is ACARS? what does it do?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Aircraft Communication Addressing and Reporting SystemIt operates from the center console CDUWithin the PMDG environment it has the limited functionality of Flight time recording (out/off/on/in times) though this is pretty useful.Future PMDG expansion of this feature has been hinted at.For more info see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACARS

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Can you change the name of the Co Route? Because I have a few real world Cathay Co Routes I would like to use :D

HiSimply enter the Name off the Co Route(eg.CX255) in the Scratchpad and then press the "RTE COPY" Button.It

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest adesmith

Thanks for that one Ralf, I had been saving the route then delving into the PMDG route folder on the PC to change the file name.Works just as well but yours is a far nicer solution!Adrian Smith