Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

For New Visitors to the Forum, Part II

Looking good Pete...Do you remember the little discussion about the visual difference between 744F and 744F ER ? By asking that I was menaing to ask if you finally planned to paint the frenchy freighters ? ;-) Anyway, thank you for those,Regards,

Sorry, not having much luck with getting a pleasing looking cheatline on top of the bird. :-(

Guest RFDS Pilot

hey guys I have noticed that the vertical stabilizer's in all of these shots are stuck in one position.. Is this a problem that is holding back the release or?....... just wondering.. thanks PMDG you team IS THE BEST out there!!Ben nancarrowIm new to airliners.net take a peek if you want. :-)http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...inct_entry=true

No, it's just the way I took this series of images.

Guest RFDS Pilot

thanks pete :-)Ben Nancarrow

Guest Dimon1971

So what, George?...

UPS has 744Fs scheduled for delivery, and a 744F technically is a 744.Fictional liveries have never stopped PMDG before so it's a moot point. I'm looking forward to a FedEx or a UPS livery.