Sign in to follow this  
Guest vhm3

The PMDG MD11: First Look

Guest CMM

Edit: forum being strange.

Guest CMM

>>Now I was woundering since your making a Md-11 would a>DC-10>>be far out?>>Actually yes it would. Even though these two airliners look>alike and share some similarities regarding the systems>layout, looking at it with a recreation in MSFS in mind this>would be the same as a completely new aircraft to build for>PMDG. Granted the visual model would be more or less the same>but EVERYTHING else would have to be programmed from ground>up.>So with an A320 and the new B737NG in the line yes a DC-10>would be really far out.>>Besides, AirBleed Simulation are building one...>http://www.ab-simulations.com , there hasn't been any new>information for months though.>>Regards,>Markus>>Markus,airBleed Simulation Software is now defunct. Due to inactivity on a few people's regards we split from the group and formed XSimulate. We have carried on the McDonnell Douglas DC10-30 project. Additionaly I would not recommend visiting the airbleed forum for reasons stated above, keep your computers safe!If you wish to keep track of our progress here is a link to the forum: http://www.xsimulate.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=93To remain on topic, I must say PMDG that your rendering techniques sure are good!

Callum,thanks for the heads-up. I already registered in your new forums but haven't been there for months now. Glad to hear that you are still progressing and looking forward to see details about panels and systems!Would be nice to park a DC-10 next to my MD-11, which on my PC at this time is a blue brick with no wheels :DRegards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Would be nice to park a DC-10 next to my MD-11, which on my PC>at this time is a blue brick with no wheels :D>>Regards,>MarkusHey, Vin! Would you please add some wheels to Markus' blue brick?BillP.S. Markus. I'll bet the next thing you'll say is the flight model flies like ... a brick.

>P.S. Markus. I'll bet the next thing you'll say is the flight>model flies like ... a brick.Haha thanks for that one Bill! Senecas and Space Shuttels fly like Bricks, but certainly not MD-11s :)Markus

Markus Burkhard