Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Re-install SIDS/STARS

Guest tomahawk_pa38

basic question but I haven't updated my Navdata for a long time. I am about to reinstall all my PMDG aircraft so will need to update navdata and airac cycles. I looked at the navdata page and there are no SID/STARS there anymore (got the airac cycle OK. Where do I get the SID/STARS from now please ?

Oh ! You are right, no SID/STAR available now.That is very strange !!!Jose Luis Basanta

Hi,If you read the news bit it says the server is being relocated from USA to Germany and it's not running 100% stable and not all functions are correctly online and the site will be back online in few days.RgdsJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Thanks Jason

I always download Terry's SIDSTAR files from his site at planepath.com, which are current for cycle 0606

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest stang

Hello DaveDAFIF cycle 0606 Terminal Procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs) for the PMDG 747 and 737NG are ready for download at http://PlanePath.com/html/pmdg.html . Included are 1651 Airports with a total of 2712 SIDs, 1417 STARs and 5785 IAPs.The installer will also put a file in with the procedure called "Updating Terminal Procedures explained.txt" in case you would like to review how to get the maximum amount of procedure available.RegardsTerry

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Thanks guys,I don't update my navdata very often and I'd forgotten Terry's site which is where i used to get them from.