Sign in to follow this  
Guest aa7373

Marker Beacon audio on 747-400

Guest aa7373

Hello, I've done a couple flights and noticed when I cross over a marker beacon I get the indication but no audio. I think I have audio selected but I'm not getting anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong?Thanks, John

MKR audio is selected on the audio panel...it does have to be on to hear the beacon, by default it is off.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest aa7373

Hello, How do you turn it on? Thanks, John

In the audio panel there is a very small APP button, push it and a yellow light will pop. At the right hand side of that tiny button there is a small rotating knob, turn it full right to the MKR position. That is all. And yes, the buttons in the audio panel are very very small and sometimes difficult to read.Jose Luis.

>In the audio panel there is a very small APP button, push it>and a yellow light will pop. >>At the right hand side of that tiny button there is a small>rotating knob, turn it full right to the MKR position. >>That is all. And yes, the buttons in the audio panel are very>very small and sometimes difficult to read.>>Jose LuisBut it works, i have just tried it out , thanks.