Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sam_Hampson

PMDGOPTIONS.dll Trouble

Guest Sam_Hampson

Hi.im certain its not my sound card, never had any trouble.About the ram. I know its low but i've never had any real trouble, all scenery settings on medium and i still get FPS locked at 20, does me fine.Honestly dont know what the problem is a long with many other people here :(Sam

Well,since you're so certain, I guess it's kinda difficult to offer an educated opinion. I am only trying to help... As for RAM, I wasn't referring to performance (frames per second) but rather the well known issue of RAM filling up eventually, causing "out of memory" issues which can be evident by all sorts of weirdness appearing on the system (you'd expect a single "out of memory" error report would show, but nope... not how it's done).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Sam_Hampson

Sorry to bring the thread back to life but...I decided to have 1 last attempt and do flights in 'full screen mode'... And it seems to be working perfectly!! }( Bearing in mind that i works when i do it in full screen mode, does anyone have an idea as to what it could be?Regards, a happy Sam!

Guest StephanG

Is it maybe a problem when i have a X64 CPU and only a 32bit Windows XP?

Guest StephanG

So I think I have my problem dissolved, i have clean my CPU Fan and now the CPU temperature is 10 degrees lower and all work perfect :-)

Guest Sam_Hampson

Hello all.Just bringing this thread back to life in the hope someone knows what may be the trouble.Bought more RAM and a new GFX card for my PC yet it still doesn't work with the PMDGoptions.dll module in the modules folder.Any help really would be appreciated.Sam

Guest Sam_Hampson

Problem now sorted :DCleaned out my CPU and all is good! Temp is now 20c coolerThis is what I managed to shift off the processorhttp://i30.tinypic.com/2lv0977.jpg:( Sam Hampson

Guest Sam_Hampson

Ah joy, still not working :(Sam