Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

747-400 for FSX Turning Final, Part 9

Guest btclarke

Pete, from the looks of things already, you have done a darn good job on the red MAS one...RegardsBryan

Thanks. This is a tough nut but I'm nearing completion.

Dear Pete,Will you be kind enough to consider painting an SAA (South African Airways) 747-400?This month all SAA 747's will be lost to our skies for ever, as SAA is dropping the entire 747 fleet.I would love to fly a PMDG SAA aircraft into eternity as a fitting tribute to many happy memories onboard.It's quite and easy design.ZS SBK is the last plane still flying. Her name is 'The Great North'. Let PMDG preserve her legacy fo all.See:http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1260...next_id=1251773http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1251...ext_id=1251626#RegardsAnthony ReesCape TownSouth Africa

Guest Sam_Hampson

Excellent repaints! I wouldn't know where to start!

>Thanks. This is a tough nut but I'm nearing completion.Hey Pete,Are these like FSX paints meaning...taking into account the specular map and what not? You know..the shiny reflections and nuts and bolts poping out (Bump mapping??) etc?:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter