Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

md11 progress

hi, i am a posting for the first time, although i am a daily reader of posts on the md11. i feel the pmdg team have been very fair in updating the captains on the progress of the md11, and i think you are all paranoid about its availability. give the pmdg team the respect they deserve, sit back and wait patiently, because every time you post a query you are keeping the progress back, because pmdg have to stop and reply. think about it. richard welsh.

Good point Richard, however it's quite hard to imagine a PMDG developper pausing his beta flight just to reply to one of us. PMDG is one of the best (if not the best) developpers in terms of customer satisfaction. I'm pretty sure they take our questions very very seriously and modify a few things accordingly. I'm curious about how they're going to manage the demand though, ESP for the download version. But then, I'm sure that's thought of too.I'm sorry if this is already brought up but as a future boxed version buyer, will it be out at the same time?Regards

>I'm curious about how they're going to manage the demand>though, ESP for the download version. But then, I'm sure>that's thought of too.We brought on an entirely new server with way more bandwidth than we'll ever need last month. ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>>We brought on an entirely new server with way more bandwidth>than we'll ever need last month. ;)I think with this new server you made the guys at AVSIM very happy!!!!!:-lol Good luck,Wijnand

Wait til the NGX comes out, then we'll find out what this server is capable of cos something tells me that that will be the most downloaded thing since the most downloaded thing on the planet Downloaded Things ;)

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

>>I'm curious about how they're going to manage the demand>>though, ESP for the download version. But then, I'm sure>>that's thought of too.>>We brought on an entirely new server with way more bandwidth>than we'll ever need last month. ;)Yeap, 640k ought to be enough for everyone, including PMDG.Flag this post for the time capsule we open in 2011.