Sign in to follow this  
Guest bmhall

PMDG weird baro settings

Guest bmhall

When I start a new flight with PMDG the baro seems to set itself to 22.15 and I cannot change it. Any ideas ?Brian HallKIAD

Please sign with your name, forum rules.Yeah, it rings a bell. Someone was having weird panel indications a couple of weeks ago. Maybe a search will help you. I thought that the saved panel state had something to do with it but don't remember if that was it or not.Start a new flight? Is this a saved flight or a new from scratch?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest bmhall

I added that afterward, he was right.Brian HallKIAD

People signing names aside...Can the barometer be set that low? That could explain why it gets stuck there.I just tried it here and the lowest I can set it to is 28.00 inHg. I think that's the problem.Try loading another saved panel config and seeing if that makes a difference. If not, delete the saved configs and start over. :)Best regards,Robin.

Brian: Let us know when you get it figured out. It's not something that is easily duplicated but I've seen it here twice in a month. Thanks,

Dan Downs KCRP