Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 Manuals/Posters & less expensive shipping!

Guest FrancoisH

Ok thank you !As I'm waiting for the FS9 version, I'll wait a bit before buying your manuals (maybe next months) as long as they are expensive. Anyway less that if I print them myself on my printer, even with the shipping ;)...Regards

Guest Tron3212

How do I fill it out, the State is AE (Armed Forces Europe), but it is not listed, and I cannot chose any other state???

I received today my order, PMDG MD-11 Flight crew Operating manual, Aircraft System & FMS Supplement, Quick Reference Hanbook, PMDG Checklists, And a poster of MD-11 cockpit, and i wait for the last one ( The Plane MD-11 for FSX ) i hope for the week-end !!Thank you PMDG,From Quebec city,Pierre

Well they said it was very likely that we could get our hands on the md-11 within 2 weeks, thats till saturday.. so im very hopefull!!

Guest FrancoisH

I still have a question, maybe they answore it elsewhere but I missed this.Will the manuals be furnished as PDF files with the product ? (whole manual / perfs / procedures).If yes, I'll first take the plane then buy later the documentation if I fly really often with it ;) (I've almost no doubt I'll have to spend some more EUR really quick, anyway, I prefer to do it this way ;))

Guest Mower

The answer was yes to the pdf versions coming with the product, else I would not purchase it.

Yes of course, you will have full PDF manuals along with the software.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guys, we managed to get the approval to post the PDF manuals free before release - expect them soon.(I expect gifts) :D :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Guys, we managed to get the approval to post the PDF manuals>free before release - expect them soon.>>(I expect gifts) :D :)Excellent!!!Tim

Guest FrancoisH

This is a great news but don't mean I'll not buy the paper version...It's more handy and it's a kind of personal pleasure ;)Thank you anyway !

Guest Mower

>Guys, we managed to get the approval to post the PDF manuals>free before release - expect them soon.>>(I expect gifts) :D :)*sigh*Now I'm hitting the refresh to see this appear too...