Sign in to follow this  
rquick

PMDG MD-11X: Being Readied for Release! (09OCT08)

Guest sunbear

Can that be done without the 'installer'? I would also like to have it in disk format as I change computers every other year and it's always nice to know that you can just pop in a disk & off you go. Don't have to log onto any net site to download & pay once again for the download.Regards,jack

So Jack, you are one of those people never doing a backup of your data? And when you change your computer you loose all your data?Are you married? If yes I do hope your wedding pictures are not digital ones... :(What I mean is, make backups of your data, and with them include these installers. There's no need to pay and download the software a second time.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>I could be wrong but I think, your team PMDG will have more>success with the md-11 for fs9, that with the MD-11x! because>of 100 users of flight simulator 90 use fs9.I actually think that MD-11X will make many people to switch over to FSX. Now with SB4 in public beta, VATSIM users(which I believe to be quite significant part of MD-11 buyers) don't have to lose anything when switching over to X, so I think that there will be lots of switchers indeed.regards, Olli

>Will the MD-11 be released on disk as well at some point?Yes but this will be way into the future, certainly many weeks after the release of the FS9 version.There's no reason to wait that long since you'll get everything you need with the download version.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>This is an important program, that needs to be on disk.Not really, just download it and burn it to disk yourself if required.Graham

Guest pilot-joey

I just can't wait any longer, PMDG rocks!Thanks for the kind update!Best regards, Joey

Guest FrancoisH

Just a question... when he speak about the release of the manual on "thursday"... Was he speaking about today or the next thursday ?

Guest Mower

>Just a question... when he speak about the release of the>manual on "thursday"... Was he speaking about today or the>next thursday ?The message clearly implied this Thursday, today. What time zone he operates from I dunno know. EST here it's 1817 hours and no go on the pdf manuals.

>Just a question... when he speak about the release of the>manual on "thursday"... Was he speaking about today or the>next thursday ?The release of the plane is from *now* till coming thuesday the 14th.. thats 4 days so offcourse he wasnt talking about thursday the 16th.. but well, still waiting on those pdf's i really want to read them lol. btw here in Holland its allready friday:-(

Guest FrancoisH

Was most likely a joke or expression of my "impatience" to get those PDF files ;)

>Was most likely a joke or expression of my "impatience" to>get those PDF files ;)Totally understand it:-) ;-)

>Can't you give us an "hour" for the update or will I have to>press F5 key and broke it before the end of today ?... I need>to keep it safe untill tuesday !There's no need to F5 anything - we will post the exact time of release as soon as we know. We are planning on doing it in the middle of the day this time instead of at night so that any server issues can be rectified.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Sweeeeeet. I have my new Track IR4 coming on Fri. 2 day on a>FedEx MD-11.>>WillyThe VC in the MD11 is phenomenal, especially at night when with all the night lighting/panel illumination effects.In fact, I would hazard a guess that most of you will want to fly at night given that the night lighting in the MD11 is so good.Your Track IR4 will be money well spent :-)Bryan