Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Waiting for this MD-11 is like staring at Wallpaper

Captains,I know that many of you are eagerly awaiting the release of the PMDG MD-11. While you wait, we've put up something that can adorn your desktop to sooth the anticipation :)

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Nice! :DHere's another word: Manual. :D Manuals make time fly quicker than wallpaper, as nice as they are to look at. :D You can be creative with manuals, for example, stacking them, placing them spine-first onto a bookshelf, or leaving them partly open to free-stand on a table.They also have other uses too. You can use them as a paperweight, a door stop or as simply something to stand on when trying to reach other manuals you placed on the shelf.As well as the above, you could also sit and read the manual, and learn new things. Wallpaper on the other hand, as decorative as it might be, causes one to wander off in ones own mind to perhaps other things not related to flight simming, the MD-11, or flying in general. These other thoughts could cause one to become bored, disinterested, or drift off to sleep, causing the passage of time to not only be slower, but cause the viewer to be less informed than they otherwise might be.With that said (it took 2 mins 34 secs to write) - is it out yet? :DBest regards,Robin.

Thanks.I have been wondering that for awhile.I think it would be neat for all PMDG costumers and staff to have a PMDG spalshscreen when loading FS.Perry

>Captains,>>I know that many of you are eagerly awaiting the release of>the PMDG MD-11. While you wait, we've put up something that>can adorn your desktop to sooth the anticipation :)>>

André

I love the way you guys build up the tension and make us completely crazy, keeping an eye on the forum whole day...cheers Niels

Guest FrancoisH

May we get a screensaver of the manual pages ? (sorry, was just a stupid joke).Thank you ;)

Guest Mower

That's my plan too...with my MOBO fried on my main FSX rig, I wanna snag these pdf for close study.