Sign in to follow this  
golli

New MD-11 Pilots. Post videos please !!!!!

To the lucky guys/gals, who have the MD-11 in the hangar:Could you please post videos of her, to share with us??Youtube would be good. And preferable with authentic sounds (no music videos please :-) ).PS. Those who have the FS2Crew version, it would not hurt to post a video of that to.Can not wait to view them.Thanks in advance.Golli.

>I'm going to bump this one, over & over if need be.>>>Golli.Give people some time man, I doubt the first thing people want to do is record and encode videos when they just got the plane. I'm sure people will start posting pics and vids soon.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>>I'm going to bump this one, over & over if need be.>>>>>>Golli.>>Give people some time man, I doubt the first thing people want>to do is record and encode videos when they just got the>plane. I'm sure people will start posting pics and vids>soon.:-wave Yes you are right. It was not ment in intolerance (the bumping part), just thought it would get drowned in page 10, by the numbers of new posts here for the last couple of hours.And when people start uploading those videos, I'm sure you'll agree with me that it will most definetly NOT hurt PMDG.And did you know that there are quite a few tutorials on Youtube, showing, both how to use your products and products from other developers. Like programing CDU's/MCDU's etc.....So, when people see theese videos, they see that its not an Mt. Everest obstacle, operating those quality add-on's. And enjoy the view in the process. I have enjoyed those 3 Youtube videos, PMDG has posted on the site, but think that more videos can only help:-beerchug Golli.

Is that Flightzone 02 Portland? How did you ghet it into FSX?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest LCD1080

Yes. Flightzone 02 Portland and FSX do work together with fairly good results by removing the "trees" bgl files and a few other files described in the link below. Make sure to backup your Flightzone 02 files before deleting anything though. For a complete explanation see the post from "bnick" dated April 27, 2008http://www.flightscenery.com/phpBB2/viewto...d8b05accca5faa9

Thanks for posting guys.And Mr. York, I'm really looking forward to your video, could I make a request for lot of VC footage??Golli.

It's a fairly new JFK scenery for FSX. I can't recommend it nor do I want to flame it, as I'm sure the developers put a lot of effort into it. Shouldn't be to hard to find. ....it does have some nice Kodak Photo Spots, though. :-) -Ken

Yes!! I was just getting on here to request the exact same thing! :)I too figured there would be a lot more videos already...Hope people are enjoying their new rides...I'm biding my time until the FS9 version, still enjoying the 744F...at the moment I'm enroute to Porto to pick up the Red Bull Air Race equipment and move it to Perth for the upcoming race! :)Jonathan