Sign in to follow this  
golli

New MD-11 Pilots. Post videos please !!!!!

Cat's shouldn't be anywhere near your loved monitor! Keep them outside where they belong hahahahaha

Dave Taylor gb.png

Can't tell if this is just a joke but if it's not it's too sad, I have a 226BW monitor and I'm very happy with it and in this case fortunately no cat in the house...only a small gold fish called Glupsen in a bowl which I'm pretty sure couldn't harm the monitor no matter how hard he would try to ;)

Richard Åsberg

http://www.vacc-sag.org/sagtv.php?pid=813974 As you can see at the above link, some Fuel problems accured during the long haul to TNCM. And the funny thing is that I have no idea how to solve. The CG warning is also on (35.7), so it depends on Fuel transfer in between the tank, the System switch is on Manual. Great to fly this plane, I will study all documents to try to solve this problem... Feeling like a beginner, great !! :-)Steffen

Something in the Fuel transfer system is/was wrong, didn

Nice smooth landing ;) Thanks for posting.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest ACA861

'Spirit in the Sky' features the MD-11 in the Alitalia livery.Two landings at Kai Tak (VHHX) in bad weather and a complimentary go-around at the end (unedited) so you can hear the raw power of the GE engines at TOGA.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAHmr3f3OCgWatch in high quality. Enjoy =)Regards,Andrew Noble

Guest Cris B

Nice Video, although I could have done without the 2nd piece of music.Just my 2 cents.

Guest ACA861

>Nice Video, although I could have done without the 2nd piece>of music.>>Just my 2 cents.Fair enough. I knew choosing a 'heavy' song like that would turn some people off, but I chose it because I like it and I thought it synched well with the scenes. Thanks for the comment.Regards,Andrew Noble

Golli,The FS2Crew videos are coming!I bought Power Director Pro 7 just so I can create some videos that look professional.So don't worry, the FS2Crew videos are on the way! In the meantime, if any FS2Crew MD-11 users want to make some videos, go right ahead.I'm always fascinated to see how people use FS2Crew in action.Cheers,Bryan

Cool video :-)Did you make that, Matt?That video didn't show the FS2Crew Main or Secondary Panels, which is fine because they don't need to be open, and I saw a couple procedural mistakes, too :-) (As the dev, I can spot these little things :-)Standby for the FS2Crew MD11 training videos.The inner Martin Scorsese in me wants them perfect before I release them.Cheers,Bryan