Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha118

MD-11 Load Manager

Henk,Can you confirm that you are NOT using Vista, and that you have the exact same problem posted here (0 fuel, slider not moving on Load Manager)?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

I'm using Windows XP Media Center Edition Version 2002 (with SP3), I don't even own Vista.

Guest sagoes

Hello, I am having the same problem(0 fuel, slider not moving on load manager). Mine is Windows XP professional edition. I am NOT using Vista. Great plane. Best regards, Orlando.

>Henk,>>Can you confirm that you are NOT using Vista, and that you>have the exact same problem posted here (0 fuel, slider not>moving on Load Manager)?Afrim - Windows XP Home SP3

>Henk,>>Can you confirm that you are NOT using Vista, and that you>have the exact same problem posted here (0 fuel, slider not>moving on Load Manager)?Afrim - Windows XP Home SP3

Guest cueceleches

Same problem here. Using XP Pro.Esteban

Same problem here... Windows XP Home Addition Version 2002 SP3.Intel® D975Xbx2 Core 2@3.33GhzCorsair DDR2 2GB RamNVidia GEForce 8800GTX

Guest Tommy2107

Hi guys!I have the same problem with my MD-11. My system is a XP based system (SP3) and I`m using the FSX standard version + ACC pack. I also tried another FSUIPC version (just downloaded 4.30 unregistered)but without any effect.Hope to get this pretty baby with full pax load and fuel into the air... great work until now!!!Thomas Pyschnyj

Guest milliotseb

I could set the ZFW (plane config) using "send to fsX" functionality And I load fuel using pmdg menu in fsXNo problem for tutorial but I have to adjust the loads positin in some cases (so cg stay within limits)

Vista 64 ultimate no problems here. I have been able to set things in the load manager and it shows up in FSX. Earlier I was running FSX in windowed mode with the load manager open when I changed the fuel and passenger load I coulds see the gear compress and uncompress with the weight changes.Chuck

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

As I'm unable to load fuel yet (thru load manager, hopefully fixed soon) I have to load fuel via the drop down menu with FSX. How do you then determine CG ? Will it show up correctly in load mgr? I'm at work at the moment so am unable to use FSX. Thanks, Craig

Guest milliotseb

You will have to let the fms calculate ZFWCG (right clic on the ZFWCG line of init page)

Guest Tommy2107

That`s correct. As I just got noticed, you really don`t need the load manager for refueling the plane. In my opinion it is also much more realistic to "order" the fuel by making an entry in the mcdu (auto mode). After being refueled, you can check the cg (zfw and t/o) by calculating them by the mcdu... that`s all.The only thing, you will need the load manager, is for the pax and cargo load. After sending the actual weight of pax or cargo, you automatically have a plane with the following weights:ZFW + Cargo or Pax +100 kg of fuelAfter that just order the fuel as I described above and then you will have a big plane with high weigts... just fantastic. Thank you pmdg.

Guys,We have not given up on this. We haven't been able to reproduce this problem, and none of our beta testers have ever experienced this, but we will sort it out.I will prepare a special version of the LM that will output some debug information, and ask from a couple of volunteers to run it and send me the log.Meanwhile, this is what I need from one Vista user and one XP user:1. Go to the {FSX}SimObjectsAirplanesPMDG_MD11 folder and make a copy of the aircraft.cfg file.2. Go to the {FSX}PMDG folder, find the MD11gauges.ini file, open it with notepad, locate the [FuelLoad] section (if it exists) and delete it. Thers should be two lines there:[FuelLoad]DesiredFuelLoad={..something..}Delete both lines.3. Run the Load Manager (with FSX NOT running) select a passenger configuration (any of the 3 passenger configurations, but NOT the cargo) press the "Random" button, then press the "Send to File" button.4. Exit the Load Manager.Then post here:a. The original aircraft.cfg file,b. The aircraft.cfg file, after you have run the Load Managerc. The MD11gauges.ini file after you have run the Load ManagerI need that from just two users:a Vista user and an XP user.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg