...or eat at Ponderosa.
There was an announcementy that the last Ponderosa just closed down in Canada (Moncton NB) so Ferd and Patch must ride out into the sunset from elsewhere.

There was an announcementy that the last Ponderosa just closed down in Canada (Moncton NB) so Ferd and Patch must ride out into the sunset from elsewhere.
Now must back course in midst of hitch hiking to Moncton? It occurs to me that I have been misguided by reading the many words of those seeking in vain to illuminate the patch key hidden so cleverly by Ferd in the announcementy. Just look at how many in the FSX forum still seek in vain for the grail. Now reading the original posts again, it is clear Ponderosa is a person, not a place, and clue the weight. Why the wait to solution the Ponsky when the name Lee? Why the nose of the jet missing now almost 9 years and not found? Why the final Ponderosa close coincidence the new sim announcementy? Why so many posts and no answers now the sunset?

Guest venustus01

Sorry for resurrecting this thread Daryl, but I needed a laugh!!One of the funniest/finest threads in the history of flightsim!!!im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Ferd, your name came up today. Are you still out there somewhere?

Ferd, we miss you!

Reply to this topic

There have been 445 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!

this windows clones for you m

Ferd?

Mmmmmmmmm?

It's not that I am really suspicious, but...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

OK! I am really suspicious!

Let's talk real soon: stephen@avsim.com

My favorite thread of all time and space.  What happened to the sorting on this thread and where did the original post go that started this?

When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?

Mike

Sorting the thread weight Ferd the nose down Ponsky still. Needle too many wait the thread (original oh la) now drag the post, post announcementy, up patch Shuttleworth, hope the Ponderosa!

Hello sommeone try to installe in P3Dv3 the Flight1 LVLD767 300 xx

I try it but a message when i click OK for flight the panel initilisation failure réinstall Leveld 767............ ?

I like this Plane to to to much :smile:

Patrick

• Upvote 1

14 Long Lost Elderly Men were recently seen in a Hoop, rambling on about PONSKY, PONDEROSA, ANNOUNCEMENTY and 2 GHz Pentiums... But being almost there, they were too late as the duck they ate flew right off the track into the soup, where it spread and flappered it's wings and laid a Funny One. So unfortunately...the Hoop transformed into a Noop again and the Patch still isn't sticky enough. Ergo...the Quest continues...where it should have stopped at the Zebra...

On 4/15/2017 at 11:00 PM, Ferd_Berful said:

I am in Pencilvania

Thanked for the announcementy so we knew it about.