Guest TrafficTraffic

Glad I could snag a copy of this thread before it goes away...Lee Hetherington, PP-ASEL (KBED)

Looks as if it's not going anywhere, after all! :)

BobK

Guest niceguy2782

bwahahahaha!!! ... Coming June 15th I will have no choice but to submit this thread to guinness book of world record for inspection to be the longest running thread ever. 3 year anniversary.cmon Ferdy .. show urself, you've missed the wonderful release of the ponsky 767 verionas foura !!

What ever happened to Ferd Berful? Does anyone know

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>When a patch applies it to projects of the new>announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait.>By the weight, who is Ponderosa?>..........................And what has this to do with Flight Simming?Has the 'Moderator' gone to sleep?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

>..........................And what has this to do with Flight>Simming?>>Has the 'Moderator' gone to sleep?Are you kidding? It's ALL about Flight Simming! Jeez. Don't tell me you don't understand it. :-lol

BobK

Guest Knikolaes

It is VERY hard to scare a Goth . . . . . . This thread just succeeded.From the Shadows of the Bloody Filled Night,ChristopheAvid simmer and blood drinker**chuckles**Sorry, couldnt resist.

Guest jase439

There should be some kind of public hazing associated with ressurecting this disturbing thread. People need to stop playing with the Ouija board and let this poor thread die in peace.

Guest Knikolaes

Die? Did someone say die? OH blody #### that reminds me --- I need to redie my boots . . . Or was that polish?Either way the poor strings died on em . . . . . Ah but I replaced them this morning . . . . Now THAT is resurrection -- making $15 Wal Mart boots last for years and years.Now if only money for flying could last that long **sighs**What was this thread about again?

The patc of te new. All sense new makes it now.JimGWYC

Guest Mark McG

Patch where for art thou patch.

Guest Knikolaes

I think the poets of the Renaissance are now rolling in their poor graves **chuckles**

Guest Murf

Ferd is definately a renaissance man.

Guest Knikolaes

Heheh. Ye want to talk Rennie? **smiles**http://guildofdarkhaven.orgI am Knikolaes on there -- the Guildmaster :-)**bows**Ferd -- he would make a great drunk Rogue, me thinks.