Sign in to follow this  
Guest 767simfan2

Level D 767-300 "WISH LIST"

Guest 767simfan2

All,Just downloaded the new video and I must say it's looking GREAT! A definate and WELCOME upgrade for sure. Since the software is still in beta perhaps we can still throw out a few suggestions. Here is my "wish list," based on what I saw;1. EPR gauges2. "BAT Wing" Flight director3. Included software to setup and run customized checklists. . .just like in the video.4. More ambient, immersive noises. . .including the high RPM Pratt type "roar," that was included in V1.5. A 757-200 quick mod.Anyway, that's about it for now. Anyone else have anything else to add?

Guest A32X

I wish for none of the above, one aircraft modelled well suits me just fine.(Some more information/screenshots would be great though, especially on failures!)

For me:The ability to have either the ND style TCAS, or the VSI style TCAS (like Lee's mod of V1)I'd also like to have varying engine models.I personally wouldn't want a 757 included in this product if it detracts in any way at all on the 767 part. It'd be nice to see a completley stand-alone 757 product, but since 757's arn't common where I live, and that the 767 is my favourite aircraft, the 767 alone is fine. I would like differing carrier options though...also the flight director/pegasus etc style ADI was modifiable in V1 so I don't see why it should not be so now ;)I'd like to see some of the "Carrier options" like we'v seen in say, PS1.3 747 sim, and PMDG 737-800 which you can change the display types etc by seleting the airline you are to fly with... but having all the (or the majority of the) different styles availabe (and engines etc) we can play mix and match... The most important, and most likley missed one however is the two styles of TCAS, and unfortunatley I feel it will be the Qantas VH-OGx style TCAS (attatched to VSI) which will be the one to be superseded.Hope I'm wrong though.

Guest BillVC

I would love to see a blow up auto pilot like "Otto" on Airplane, the movie. hehe

Guys we need a 757 model. These two aircraft's flight decks are so closely matched that it shouldn

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I would just like to see PIC running in FS2004! Other than that, I'll take what they want to give ;-) but I do like the 757 MOD and Lee's gauge idea. Remember that this might be a mod that can be done by the users...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/Animation1.gifCaution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

>3. Included software to setup and run customized checklists. .>.just like in the video.As I said in the other thread, I'm pretty much convinced that was two real people flying the airplane online...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

First of all, congrats to the team for releasin wat seems to be a beautiful product. I am sure that the extra panel on the overhead has all the switches, as well as full system integration.I think in addition to all the above features mentioned,these are necessary to make the 767 th most accurate plane for the sim:weather radar is a must (pretty please!!)a load editor...which would be really neata flight planner would greatly simplify those really long trips intrems of fuel calculationswind data in the fmc is also a musti see what appears to be fuel dump switches...my dream come trueit would also be nice to have a fuel LOAD panel...just like in the Ready for Pushback 747-200flightplan printing would be nice, but not really that importantfinally, a panel configutility that allows u to load all the switches in whatever position u choose as defaultfailure simulationit would also be really cool if we could se some slight variation in the parameters of the different systems...for example, slight fluctuations in hydreulic pressure, instead of a steady 3000psi. This one's gonna be hard, but PSS sort of managed it...and if PSS can do it, anybody ellse acn do it tooI know i sound really greedy, but this will ensure that the 767 is the greatest addon for the sim..PS it will also ensyre GREAT sales

Just one wish a photoreal Gold 2d Panel.The color Gold, absolutely awesome if done right.If possible a photoreal gmax Gold 2d panel.I think 767 PIC deserves to be Gold, on that level. Because of the dedicated team members.-Noboru

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

"I'm so excited... I just can't hide it..."I only wish for two (2) things :Most important :Ability to control the MCP/AFDS, EFIS and FMC with external hardware like FSBUS which is free. If it works with FSBUS it will work with everything!And then, if possible, a 752 mod. But that can wait.Please please please tell us there will be FSBUS/FSUIPC compatibility!Thanks!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Just watched the video and WOW!!!!!!I'm so happy to see the product and how awesome it looks. Not sure what stage the bird is in, but I'm anxious to get it.As far as adding thing that might not be there, I can't think of any. I'm sure the "never happy" crowd will provide a million wants only to complain they don't work or run slow on their machine. Still don't understand everyones facination with weather radars; I can't imagine it being easy to integrate. The more you ask for the slower the plane will run, and we're pushing the limits now IMO.Oh well, first the FS9 patch, now this! What a day.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Eurosky

" Looking at the Video, the new 767-300's VC looks identical to the Posky VC. I don't know if these two are working together or what but it sure would be nice. Imagine this:" Nop we arent working together. Their VC is almost done (at least I think based on the video). Ours is still at 50% done, thats why we only gave an edited picture at the preview. ;)

Guest ielchitz

The software won't be worth a damn unless it has:A button you can press that has the stewardess come to the cockpit so you can order a coffee (a la DF737).LOL - just kidding - My wish list is actually fairly simple:- Give us something that works and meets the baseline requirements we are all looking for and come to expect from this talented group.- Take as much time as needed to meet that requirement. We've waited a while, we can hang on some more.Ian.