Sign in to follow this  
russellj

Not quite ready yet...

Guest ielchitz

Slow and steady really does win the race in this game.Hi Bryan - long time no speak and congrats on the release of your product - I've heard it's a great add on.I've personally witnessed "First to Market" kicking the crap out of "slow and steady" at least a half dozen times in the software industry.However - it doesn't apply to this offering. We've waited a LONG time for LDS (formerly known as PICV1) and I don't see why people should freak out over another few weeks.No doubt, programming is tedious and the pressures to release can at times be overwhelming. Through some very limited communications with some of the Beta Team (even my buddies on that team are honoring the gag order) I've come to realize that they have been working their butts off in the Test/Build/Test cycle. Surely we will all be thankful in the end.

Guest bisinchi

Hi Steve,Thanks for the update and all the best finishing the product.Regards,Francois

Yeah... Take the time needed to finish it...Et bon courage!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest tcanning

>It will miss the "Fall" release unfortunately, and that little>pic will be changed that says "Fall". But it will not miss it>by too much.Cool. As long as it takes, I will be ready and waiting. And before any whining begins, go out and fly F1/DF's awesome aircraft to tide you over: ATR, Meridian, 727, 310, 441, 177, Archer, 172......So little time.....

Guest ahmedem

If any of the beta guys have a few moments to spare I'd love to see another video of the almost complete aircraft. That should make the extra wait a little easier.I know its a lot to ask for but if anyone's feeling generous it would be nice, it is Christmas after all!!

Guest tcanning

>If any of the beta guys have a few moments to spare I'd love>to see another video of the almost complete aircraft.:-roll

Hi,The Level-D product is not quite ready. We will be making an official announcement regarding the "official" new leveldsim.com web site (what is there now is not 100% complete), as well as project status very soon.It will miss the "Fall" release unfortunately, and that little pic will be changed that says "Fall". But it will not miss it by too much.Stay tuned to this and the leveldsim.com site for more content, announcements, and information.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Guest CyPilot

Take your time guys, i hate patches.:-spacecraft

Guest Agamemnon

Right onI hate patches too.Release it when it`s right.Just like the first time only better.Troy

Guest MD11_FLYER

January 17 guys... I am feeling it!

Its now time to go from 2 checks to 6 checks a day on the lds website.It is really pain waiting, but as other people say: "i hate patches".Do your work until its finished and we will hopefully have a sweeet christmas flying this lady.Happy christmas everyone.

I disagree.Hey, they missed the "deadline", so what...The holidays are upon us...we'll all(hopefully) still be here after they're over.Don't these guys deserve a holiday too ? No matter what/if they celebrate ?Take a break gentlemen, please. Go be with your familias for awhile.We'll start pounding on ya when ya get back, don't worry. :-lol

Regards,

Brian Doney