Sign in to follow this  
JLedford

PIC Ponsky V4

So...now that we have a new 767 in the works from Project Opensky, will we have a merge with the Level-D release? Just thought that I would touch, once again on the Bonanza topic...or was that Pondarosa?

why would you? Our model is very nice and acurate.Plus our model is programmed into the lights and panel functions.Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Sorry Gary...I should have added a sarcasm prefix to my post, for that is how it was intended.Regards,Jay

Hi,No need to do that. Our 767 model is the most accurate 767 model for FS (in my opinion).Tero

PPL(A)

>why would you? Our model is very nice and acurate.>>Plus our model is programmed into the lights and panel>functions.>>Hehe, Oh Gary, you took the bait!Jay is really fishing for a Ferd-fish. You just got caught in the nets. :-lolI know the elusive Ferd-fish will make an appearance when the plane is released, he's just in deep waters now (I think he's part of a migration school coming via the EAC..that's the East Austrailian Current for those who have not seen Finding Nemo once or twice) :)Regards,Steve Drahttp://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/S...Dra/banner1.jpgDownload my planes at Avsim here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Why, some people may want to fly with PW or RR engines on the model which you have not done! Remeber their are Major Airlines out the Like BA who don't operate a GE engine so a realistic model and paint along with a Panel which should be excellent, is a great mix!

Guest Tinkan

It just won't be necessary this time around.

should have known that you would pick up on that one pretty quick.I thought that the Bonanza Pondarosa bit was a sufficient clue! LOLNot everyone that understands my humor....:-doh

>Hi,>>No need to do that. Our 767 model is the most accurate 767>model for FS (in my opinion).>>TeroIt may be for GE engines, I have no doubts over that, just looking at the screenshots, but what about the PW or RR engine varients of the 767 which your not currently modeling? Thus POSKY are the best for the said. And wee all know POSKY are one of the best when it comes to freeware models.So a merge would be good especially for the few hundreds (may be a bit OTT) of people who would love to fly the LDS Panel and dynamics but with a more realistic model, such as a BA 767 which has RB211's hanging off the wings!

PW & RR versions of the model will be made available so that people who prefer those will be able to, even though there is no support for those engine types in the panel.Wade

maybe you missed Wades post Ian?We will have a PW and RR model also. Just the panel's ECIAS wont match a RR or PW. But the model will be there.Gary HayesLevel-D Simulations Development TeamNo im not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.P4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I wish I knew someone who could provide the EPR values you needed.But it'll be real enough for me :)Thanks guys!

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi