Sign in to follow this  

New 757 uploaded

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've finished my highly flawed and imperfect 757-200 and I just uploaded it to the library. So those of you that don't feel its below your exacting quality standards, have fun!For the rest of you......:~PMike StoneP.S. I was going to post a screen shot, but its so full of visual imperfections that I'm ashamed of it.

Well mike, I for one do apriciate your aircraft, imperfect as they maybe :) . I only have designed afcad files, and that alone is extremely time consuming. I once worried, well maybe people won't like the afcad files I have designed, then thought, well I have spent along time on this file, they can do a better job, then why don't they.:).. Keep up the good work.Matt

>Mike Stone >>P.S. I was going to post a screen shot, but its so full of >visual imperfections that I'm ashamed of it. Chicken. :-hah I'm sure it's going to be as popular as the rest of your stuff. Thanx again, man.--T

Guest Jack

Mike,Your illustrated announcement cracked me up. . .I'll try to avoid doing same to your 757!Many thanks, MikeJackD

Hey Mike-:-lol What Visual Imperfections. Did you see any. I love your planes, keep-up the good work.

LOL Mike, I'm sure it's just fine! I look forward to flying her! :)Cheers!:-beerchugSkully:-wave

MikeIt's got two wings? Is that right? I should know, as I've travelled on 757s a lot; whenever I've looked out of the window, I've only seen one.Are the wheels big enough to reach the ground?Did you model virtual lavatories? I need to get in there to throw up some of the posts I've read today. What color is the paper? Is the flush handle reflective?And where's the fix, dammit? Can't you just give the wife and kids some money to go to the movies?Hang on in there, man. Just don't let people be too nice to you because there's a whole new breed out there who now think THAT is a problem. Yawn .... Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

Thanks Mike for another great aircraft. Keep up the great work. I only have one request. Can you give me your talents?...Thanks and cheers...

Guest CharlesH

Hi Mike:Thanks for the information. I know it going to be great, as all your other aircraft are. Thanks for making it and putting all your time into it. Your efforts are appreciated.Charles

HI Mike,Great post - gave me a hearty chuckle. Keep up the good work.All the Best,Rob Young

I have a complaint!Don't release your stuff so late in the evening! Now I'm going to be up most the night and will never get up on time for work.Hmmm....I lost power and my alarm never went off.... nope, my boss won't believe that one, used it last week.My car broke down...nope, used that one way too many times already.Anyone know of a good excuse to give your boss?Thanks Mike! :-beerchug - Kenny B

Guest C17SimGuy

Awww man. . .I don't want to sound like the party pooper of the bunch, but are you gonna, maybe, per chance, make a 757 with PW engines? :7 BTW, I think the one you have released is AWESOME! (heh heh, already completed a "test flight" from KLGB to KLAX.) :-D Best Regards,Drew(8-|