Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Dash 7 Liverys

Guest Scoobe

Are there any US airlines that fly the Dash 7?Rob

Guest imemyself

The book I got this from is 6 years old so it may be inaccurate but I think Maverick Airways out of CO operate some. There may be more airlines.

I'm working on a repaint for the old Hawaiian Air livery. It should be out in a couple of days. I'm also considering a fictitious FedEx livery, and perhaps the new Hawaiian just for fun.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

I know Paradise Island Airlines (yes, here I go again with that airline!!!) operated a bunch back in the early to mid 90s...but they were bought out by Gulfstream International, who sold them off, I believe. This was because the Paradise Island Airport was getting demolished to make way for townhouses and a golf course (the neighbours weren't too keen on Dash 7s landing 100 feet above their heads). Here are a few pics of the livery as I remember it:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/214437/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/157836/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/157824/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/050091/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/006883/L/I decided to include a bunch here just in case someone would be interested in (HINT HINT) repainting this awesome Dash 7 in some awesome colours. LOL. There are other liveries that can be found at airliners.net under the search "Paradise Island". Check em out! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for a repaint of this one...George- I'm sure I'm becoming a nag with this request, but it would mean soooo much to me, as I used to fly on those planes when I was younger between Paradise Island and West Palm Beach, FL to visit my dad in Florida...

Hey Gang!It is not American, but Bahamasair still flies them around the islands and to and from Miami.We need that one.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Trans World Airlines (TWA)andPan Am Both of those operated the Dash7Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I'd like to have a crack at a Paradise Island livery. That looks like quite a bit of fun! I might just have to start working on that when my Transport Canada "Ice Recon" paint job is done. Oh, the choices!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Whoo-hoo!!!! Go Bill!!!! You've definitely made my week. LOL Look forward to your efforts ;)George <-- Obsessed much??? LOL!

I uploaded a Golden West Airlines Dash 7 skin set the other dayand tonight uploaded a Continental Airlines DHC-7. Look in the Lib.You'll also find some Scandinavian skins I did.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg