Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Air Nav Systems info...an idea/thought...

http://www.airnavsystems.com/Noted the very interesting software on the front of Avsim, regarding this tracking software. I think I will buy this! However had a little bit of a wild idea...I wonder if its somehow possible to take this data and match it with the AI planes in FS2002 for REAL aircraft activity? That would be most cool. Maybe some kind of link between FSUIPC and the two pieces of software.That would be excellent, though the amount of REAL traffic would probably destroy frame rate something awful.Eric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yea good idea though,i wont be buying it as it doesnt cover australia, not relevant for me

I wish these kinds of products would show you the filed IFR route of any given flight so we could take it and fly it in FS on VATSIM etc. This info is definitely availiable from the FAA server that these all run off of, but no one seems to include it. The only one I know of that does it is Flight Explorer Professional and they don't let you have that unless you work in the aviation industry and plus it's very expensive. This is really the only thing keeping me from buying the new Air Nav thing since it's awesome in all other respects...

I agree. I am not a fan of renting software or the subscription thing. If I pay for it, I prefer to just pay one solid amount and thats a done deal. If AirNav was selling this program at that price without all the subscription crap I would buy it in a heartbeat!

What is the diff. between Airnav Systems Live Flight Tracking and the AirNav Suite 4 that is also on there site? The Suite 4 says nothing about an hourly limit (unlike the other one) and it also says no monthly fees?