Guest varignet

Thank you for your help.Could you please clarify the following for me please?I wrote it in another post but it went unnoticed (too many things happening recently ;-)you mentioned that fs can be open with flight notloaded in order to have ICS submitting textures.If so, would the following procedure work for fsnavigator users?-open fs9-start a flight-open fsnavigator and plan a flight. save the flightplan.-CLOSE THE FLIGHT (don't close fs9)-open asv, do the required steps-start a flight in fs9 and import the flightplan.Regardsand good luck with the new product(downloading as I type)Luca>Hi,>>We did think of this, that is why we brought an entirely new>ecommerce system online just for ASV launch...>>We are sorry things are so slow at this moment... there are>simply too many people trying to download at once. We>anticipated a big demand, but not this big!>>Remember, this is a 350MB add-on (with the high-res textures)>and is something that really has never been done before for an>online-delivery launch. Considering that there are hundreds>of people purchasing/downloading it all at once, it is pretty>good that it is still providing downloads for most customers>without problem.>>We are limiting the amount of transactions going through at>once right now, so you may see "too many users" or "service>unavailable" but please keep trying...>>We appreciate your patience everyone.. we will get through>this!>>

>Downloading now......at 10kb a sec!>Are all our transatlantic friends up early?! :-lol Only 35mb left to go!

Guest steku

>Remember, this is a 350MB add-on (with the high-res textures)>and is something that really has never been done before for an>online-delivery launch.Richard "Georender" Goldstain Alaska Cinematic is even bigger (ca. 460 GB) and is available on-line at Simmarket (where you aren't forced to use PayPal).When Richard tried to establish his own download service it was plagued with download problems, bandwidth limitations etc.After moving to Simmarket - all problems disappeared and people from countries not supported by PayPal were able to buy his product.

Damian,please forgive my ignorance - but will ASV be available through SimMarket or is PayPal the only option for me?best regards,Jan | MR

Is the limit on the number of concurrent connections causing the following?Your payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again.[/font color]

Hi Cap'n Tarmack,I would Install the flight1 FE first, for the simple reason that it installs the water AND clouds together ( no option to install water only ), so then install ASV with the clouds and overwrite.That's assuming you want to use ASV clouds.Cheers,Paul

Guest Alexander

Servers seem to be available again. Downloading with 18kbs now. But guys, for this nice piece of software I would wait in front of the computer the whole day if necessary. Looking very much forward...Alex

I supose that you want to use ICS (you should :) )Try this:1 - Load ASV2 - Process a new route. This is your problem you don't have one. Just fill the departure, destination and Altitude. 3 - Process the route;This should take care of the ICS texture load;4 - Run FS95 - Build your route etc;Don't know if Damian as a better idea.Jos

Guest Paul Heaney

Another stellar program launch.Downloads have been disabled."PURCHASE/DOWNLOAD is TEMPORARILY disabled due to extreme server load.. please try back again soon..."Guess you had to hit refresh about 50 million times, to see if it was released to get it. Oh well. Until next time I guess. I shouldn't have gone to sleep :)

Guest davidvoogd

LOL my download is still hummin along at 21kb/s. Oh man I hope it doesn't quit - 72.4 MB's downloaded so far. This seems to happen more and more with FS releases - the Level D 767 was about the same - lol we all are camping out waiting for releases these days.

Guest Tarmack

Paul,Thanks....and that is exactly what I did....but I still wonder IF and HOW those ASV clouds GET to my 7 computers running FS9...if I only install ASV on ONE computer.I installed FE on all 7 computers and they all HAVE FE....waiting for an answer to see if they will also have ASV.Regards,Cap'n Tarmack>Hi Cap'n Tarmack,>>I would Install the flight1 FE first, for the simple reason>that it installs the water AND clouds together ( no option to>install water only ), so then install ASV with the clouds and>overwrite.>>That's assuming you want to use ASV clouds.>>Cheers,>Paul>

Hi Cap'n! Good to hear from you again!Order of install between FE and ASV is not important. The way you use them as far as order of texture submissions (texture copy to FS) is what you need for. The last program to write a certain type of texture will end up having precidence.For multiple wideview computers, you could install ASV on each and load a common AE theme from each one to ensure all the textures match up.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Erups

>The upgrade is about 97mb I think.Geeeeeeeeee.I'm stable at 17k/s :DLong afternoon, luckily i have a film to watch at least :(

Well, I assume your servers are getting pounded right now, so if they ever actually let me in sometime this year, I've got my plastic in hand and am ready to purchase. :) I've been an ActiveSky wxRE/2004/2004.5 user for a year and a half now, and used Chris Willis' products as well, so this looks to be an excellent combination and I'm very much looking forward to it...that is, if I can ever actually buy it! :)I currently have FS Sky World 2004 installed...do I have to do anything special in terms of deinstalling it before installing and running ASV, or can I just install ASV and let it handle doing whatever texture overwriting it needs to do?Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia