Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

***********Service Update 1 Released******************

Hi guys,I've said it before (and if I haven't, it's about time I did!), and I'll say it again: You guys are Simply The Best when it come to service and listening to your customers!!! Oh, and your product ain't half-bad, either :) :)e.g: QTE3) Automatic handling of alternate WideFS Application Data folder mapping has been added. Now Either the AppData, AppDataMicrosoft, and/or full AppDataMicrosoftFS9 sub-folder share will be acceptedUNQTENow I can put my mapping back eher I want it!My Thanks goes with my wishes for a Happy New year to you all!!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest ToMy Li

I like your Updates, thanks Damian for your Support always... Happy New Year mate! :-wave

Jim/DamianThe SP1 Update resolved my startup errors running ASV6 on a second PC due to UNC paths I was using.Thanks a million for the quick patch !!One note:I had checked the FAQ and only saw this on the error I was Getting:On WideFS, why am I getting

Thank you for your ridiculous levels of support.You guys are insane?? Have you heard of a holiday?? Do none of you have families???:-jumpy All the best and thanks for making such a difference to my hobby,Jeff

Jeff Hunter

Guest Adverse Yawn

Many thanks for the update. Still small problemo though.The most pressing problem for me is the Download. I still seems to only want to download weather for 2005 preventing me from getting weather from the morning.

Guest AerLingusFan

I don't if anyone is having this problem either but when Activesky 6 refreshes for me, it causes the framerates to go down very very low, as low as 3-5fps and this lasts usually for a period of 5 seconds. This isn't just on the ground, this also happens while in-flight and despite setting a suppression ceiling of 20,000ft, it still happens to me on the approach.I suspect this shouldn't be normal to happen because of how much of an inconvenience it is, so how can it be fixed?Cheers,James

Guest lalo lolo1

I was coming in here to post about my problem.I am not sure the patch solved it, at least I don't see it is solved in the list.I love the new turbulences. They keep coming better and better. In small ACs it can push you up or down 500 ft. The part I am still a bit upset with is that I get wind shear type turbulence when approaching. It would be nice to have it every once in a while, but although it is not in every flight, I get it quite (too) oftenly.Does the pacth solve this problem?Thanks,Leo