Sign in to follow this  
cklink

The "Buy" button doesn't work ?

LOL,I check every day, darn - still not yet. Waiting for SPI was one thing, but come on - you guys are killing me here... :DRegards'Garett

Guest MauiHawk

>You guys won't have long to wait now I think. We are at a>good stage in testing and things are looking slick. In the>last 2 weeks of testing Damian has been working like a man>possessed to polish ASX and the results are amazing.Wow... this must be one fantastic "Buy" button. I can't wait to see it!

Guest d.lahrman

I check at least once a day. I'm sure they aren't procrastinating though because they know the money will start flowing once that Buy button goes active.

Guest d.lahrman

They have been changing screenshots and adding little bits to the webpages over the last coule days. This has really gotten my anticipation heightened and so I'm just leaving the page open and hitting refresh every so often. I know it's gonna be soon!Signed,Another "Weather Freak"

Guest d.lahrman

Boy, sure would be nice to have this for the 3-day weekend.

Guest abulaafia

Of course you realise that once the Buy button becomes active, you won't be able to get it because five million others are downloading 500 MB. :) ==Marten:Weber==P-D920 oc3.64MHz 2GB RAM WinXP ATI X1900+1024MB 2xSATA250 2xVIEWSONIC 19"Best AI available today: www.world-of-ai.com

Guest nigel28

those buy buttons can be easy to make in dreamweaver. Maybe we should make our own!?? Of course, we wouldnt be buying anything but hey at least we can click away all weekend!!I do agree, would be nice to fly along with ASX this weekend.

>Boy, sure would be nice to have this for the 3-day weekend. +1, looking foward to ASX.

...presently jonesing for ASX......bad...:)My clean install of FSX + SP1 is waiting for it.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Shocky

Ah! I totally missed the vids! Downloading them now as well as the bundle, just to see what will be in less then 10 minutes :D Great job guys, and thanks for making the FS world as real as it gets ;-) :-waveshocky :-hahhttp://img7.exs.cx/img7/5379/Banner21.jpg