Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

What would you like after the 757?

Guest Ruahrc

Dash8!!! There is currently NO Dash8-Q400 sim out there that has any kind of good systems simulation. This IMO needs to be done badly! I love your Q300 sim but would also like a Q400! The Q300 could use an update for more in-depth systems simulation, as well as expansion to include the Q100 and Q200 models as well.BAe 146 sounds like a great idea too. Unique jet with a lot of character.Otherwise I'd also like to see some more great regional stuff such as the Embrarer-120 or CRJ.Lastly please whatever you do- keep on with the "simulating the entire series" trend! That probably is my favorite thing about PSS how they will simulate all the variants of a particular airframe (i.e. 777-200, 777-300) whereas other developers usually just produce one type.Ruahrc

I'll add my vote too. I agree that Boeing and Airbus are pretty much covered now, and into the near future. Soo.1. Update Dash-8 and include the -400 variant2. BAe 146 would be perfect.3. Fokker 70/100The BAe146 and the Fokker feature on the ITVV videos and they are nice complex aeroplanes, with lots to do, and ideal for shorter routes.

Graeme Butler

Guest Dkoy

1. B737-100/2002. Caravelle SE2103. BAe146

My choiches are:- AVRO RJ 85 & 100- a brand new DASH 8- AIRBUS A380 (with full systems modelled ;))- DORNIER 328 turboprop/JetNo Boeings, please, there are plenty of them around. :)ByeStefano

Guest tony21ny

Current Airbus lineup updated!!! but not until FSX is released later this year!(i dont know what i would do without my buses on FSX)Tony Cruz

Guest mulletman

authough this topic is now 6, and i have not read it, i know the geneal opinion is Airbus.I wouldnt be dissapointed at all. authough i probably wouldnt buy. Wilco are going to bring out most of the Airbus family variants, and PMDG are planning an A320 for FSX. the Airbus would probably be a little bit of a waste of time.I would rather see something COMPLETELY new. Something that has either been done; but was for FS02, or that hasnt been done yet.Therefore my votes go to (in order);BAe146/Avro RJ SeriesFokker 70/100 SeriesBoeing 717 SeriesEmbraer 170 through 195 SeriesOr go for something really old school. Boeing 707 Series(yes CS was nice, but missing so much)Convair CV990DC-8 SeriesAlternativly you could all get stoned one night and do some nice Aberdeen scenery....or just some PSS scenery would be cool.

Guest pylon101

I think we really need weel done regional aircraft. ERJ 170-190 would be a nice choice.Besides, I agree with most people that previous models should be updated.

If they choose to do a regional jet, I do hope they go with the Embraer line. The BAE146 is an old jet that is worn out. I suspect that many that want it live in the UK where it still flies though for how much longer is anyones guess. Of the 4 operators in the US, one, Northwest Airlink is phasing them out leaving three small feeder carriers with a handful of them.Eric

Eric 

Guest jp.pilot

Bae 146...If thats not gonna happen, then I might have to try the Perfect Flight 146 ;-)Many thanks,James Pearcejp.pilot@homechoice.co.ukP.S How about something Russian?

I think the idea of this thread is to get PSS customer preferences, not find out what certain people specifically don't want. I'm not sure why you are so set against the 146, but ill informed comments about it don't serve a useful purpose.Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Guest theundertaker1998

1.THE OG PSS 7472.Would love to see and ALBATROSS HU16 has plenty of photos and even have access to the AC.3.Would love to see a B737-200Hope that is good enuff...or some military planes like the old ones like a good bearcat wildcat Hellcat. EctJames

Guest mongohumor

I would love to see a fully functional Gulfstream G-550!...or Airbus 350...or Boeing 787Bryan.

Guest VCALL

HelloGood question, and great idea to base your next product on our opinions.Now for the real deal, i don't really think that you should at all release any new product per se. I think that you have got already good products on your lineup, but one of them stands out form all the other manufacturers, which is the Concorde.Based on this, what i would like to see would be a "new" concorde made as real flight simulator. I mean something that would move the simulation game further on, with a product that is different from everybody else who is just doing buses and boeings.I think that you could focus on the following points:-A real hidraulic system, complete with its backups-Real throtle system with the possibity to adjust them according to different temperaturas with the ECS-Real performance, and its relation with temperatures during climb -Jettison fuel- etc. etc.etc.And last but no least, why not charge it with a dynamic failure scenario, which is something that no produts has got. Something like a depressurization causing a crash if you dont drop the oxigen masks, failures that can cause other failures, etc..That would be a really must see produt.ThanksVasco

Guest Nick Cunnington

146/RJFokker 100Do328