Sign in to follow this  
MM

Team AVSIM Practice Thread #2

As the subject says.... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest KChapman

For the record, the baton is free at SKCO. Stone and I flew MP on BushNet. To whoever's reading these threads, you should really try flying online if you can. It's a blast.Great job, Stone! Beautiful landing.Kevin

Good work, guys.A small request. For spectator intererst (those at offices around the world--sneaking a peek), might you please put in your post the aircraft that you are flying? And add in any stories about the weather, character of the airports, or the nature of the aircraft...All for the fun of it.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

OK, I'm online again. Starting FS to take a peek and lend a hand.

I'm standing by on bushnet. I take it you're not online?Current weather at SEMT: SEMT 251800Z 29009KT 9999 BKN200 28/21 Q1011in other words near perfect flying conditions.

Landed safely, but a big cloud came up over the airport when I was on my approach, and almost went into the water while setting the ILS-frequency.I'm not sure how to upload pictures so they are seen in the post, maybe the picture is now, or maybe not.Edit: Just read how to do it:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/104805.jpg

Guest KChapman

Nevermind, you got it.:-)Kevin

Yes- it uploaded OK -- BUT when you upload. make sure that you click the JPG button . The default is TXT and that is what it is showing on this postRegards Barry