Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Flight Attendant Announcements

Hi BryanWould it be possible to have the flight attendant play some of their announcements.Welcome Aboard MessageGate Departure BriefTaxi BriefAfter Takeoff BriefCruise BriefDescent BriefTouchdown Brief - I.E. Please remain in seats until taxi to gate is completeTaxi to Gate BriefWhen you click the T button for turburlence it would be nice to hear her say "The captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign and we request that your return to your seats and remain seated with your seatbelts fastened. We are temporarily suspending cabin service during this time and will resume as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience."I know this may be a lot to ask but I think it would make FSCREW even more realistic. At the mo I miss these so I run FSHotSeat in tandem with FSCREW.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not realistic I'm afraid, so no PA annoucements will be included (at least the way you typically think of them).Why? They can't be heard "directly" from the flight deck with the door closed.One of my friends sits left seat on the NG, and I specifically asked him this very question.What I may do however is give you the option to simulate "listening in" on the FA's safety brief via the cockpit speakers so you know when the FAs are done talking. That's something you could turn on and off.-Bryan

Hello Sebastien,That won't be till a later upgrade when a way to independently control the volume of sounds can be devised.A bientot,Bryan