Sign in to follow this  
machie

FO not starting engines

Hi allI am a new userI am trying to learn the programAll seems to go well until I get to the engine start sequence in the 737-800 programWhen I hit the command to start engine number one the FO does not start the enjine and there are no FO calll out'sAny ideas or help?Cheers and Good Holidays!!DornPS I tried to find an ansewer to this problem in the FAQ section of the 737 forum but could not seem to find a solution

Hi BryanThanks for the follow up--well, I went back and did the PNDG models update--and an FS2Crew reinstall--AND got the engines to start!!I am still trying to get the hang of the program--like how accurate do you (the CA) have to be with each and every switch.More study is now in order--this is good for me, as I have a lot of recreational time at present. I am undergoing treatments for Cancer and awaiting heart surgery.I am generally a Glass Half Full sort of guy--what a great time to learn how to really fly a 737 a 747 a 767--Just like the big boys!I am a real life GA Pilot but due to these health issues real life flying is out at present--thank goodness for people like you who design and build such wonderful simulations.I will be back to the forum as I get stuck on the learning curve.Cheers and the best of Holidays to you and yours

Thanks GolliHeart Surgery is now over and was very successful--it has been less than three weeks since the open heart surgery and I am walking around like normal.Cancer surgery on Jan 24th--lot's of time to study real airline flying proceedures. One of my friends is going to show me real line procedures during my rehab.He is a First Officer for China Airlines--he was an advanced aircraft instructor who taught me a lot prior to his hire by China Air. The two of us learned how to use the Boeing Glass Cockpit and the whole MCP/FMC using my computerCheers