Sign in to follow this  
DAL488

VC Functionality

Brian:Was a little bummed to see that the MCP funcionality (pointing at the MCP ALT and V/S) could not be implmented in the VC. But I thought for sure that it would work in the 2D MCP pop-up panel, but I see that it does not; could you please add this to the pop-up MCP?That we give up VC users a useable alternative; we can easily open the 2D MCP pop-up panel from the VC, and just point at the MCP ALT or V/S. Right now we have to revert back to the full 2D panel just to point at the MCP ALT; that's a little cumbersome.Thanks,James

Hi James,Wow, never underestimate an FS2Crew user :-)I was able to get all the click spots into the VC except for those two due to a VC limitation.However, I can add those two click spot areas to the pop-up MCP.That's not a problem and it's a good suggestion on your part.Send me an email and I'll tell you what you need to do. It'll take you two seconds to do.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan:My message came across a lot more harsh than I intended. Sorry about that.I sent an e-mail to you.Jaems

Bryan:The file you sent works great. Can now use the pop-up MCP in the VC to "point" to the MCP ALT and V/S.Another fine job of providing Customer Service!James

So, Bryan, do you confirm that those are the only things that can't be done in VC? (apart from the window cracking during the bird strike) I use only VC (since I own TrackIR) and wouldn't like to be disappointed at seeing that some functionalities don't work in VC.Thanks a lot,James (another one :-))

James Goggi

Hello James,Just those two buttons for "Seen" and announcing the VS indication.I however was able to add them to the MCP Pop-Up panel,so you can still use those two buttons in the VC.That will be in an update.If however it is critically important to you that you have those 2 buttons in the VC right now (even though you don't really need them 99 percent of the time), send me an email and I'll tell you what you need to do.Cheers,Bryan