Sign in to follow this  
byork

Update 1.2 is Now Available!!!

Captains,24 June, 2006Update 1.2 is now available to the public.It is a cumulative update that includes Updates 1.0 and 1.1.The main installer (CD version and download version) does *not* -I repeat *not*- have Update 1.2 built in, so *everyone* will need to install this Update.Please read the PDF Update manual for a list of changes included in 1.2.Most of the changes in 1.2 are pretty minor. Update 1.2 changes are described at the bottom of the PDF manual.http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2Crew767_Update1.pdfMain Download link:http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2Crew_767_Update1.2.zipSize: Approx 12.4 MB.Best regards,Bryan York

Bryan,just to let you know...the link on the Download Page (Level-D Edition Downloads) still points to Update 1.1Regards,Joerg

Joerg Alvermann
Win10 Pro 64Bit - i9-9900KS - GTX980Ti 6GB - 5760x1200

Guest Hesynergy

Where do you look for the version number?Thanks,Chas

Guest Hesynergy

Thanks...but WHAT Manual...I dl'd it...do you mean the accompanying PDF file?...and btw...Am I correct in assuming that if you use the FMC, then you don't need ATC...or is it that you ALWAYS MUST use ATC when flying IFR and only use the FMC as a backup?...Thanks,Chas

Hello Chas,The Update 1.2 manual will auto load at the end of the install.It's also located in: FS9/FS2Crew/Level-D 767/If you're talking sim world, then ATC is purely optional. You should always use the FMC regardless of what you're doing.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan,I would recommend you remove this post as the 1.3 update already contains 1.2.I had to reinstall due to an LDS problem and not knowing the above I downloaded and installed 1.2 first. Not much of a thing but a lost 10 minutes anyway.. :-)