Sign in to follow this  
pedwards

Tinmouse Video

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A very nice video. It certainly shows the beauty of this bird. Thank you.Regards,Dave Vega

Nice job !! The sound track was a perfect selection. Just out of curiosity how long did it take you to put it all together.Thanks,Mel M.

Thank you all. It took about 10 hours in all. The most time consuming is the editing and audio sampling. I live near EGGD where the Ryanair B732's operated in and out of, and I miss the rumbling of your internal organs as she departed. Oh well, at least we have the Tinmouse to love now!Kind regardsPaul

>Thank you all. It took about 10 hours in all. The most time>consuming is the editing and audio sampling. I live near EGGD>where the Ryanair B732's operated in and out of, and I miss>the rumbling of your internal organs as she departed. Oh well,>at least we have the Tinmouse to love now!>>Kind regards>>PaulAn internal organ rumbling feature is planned for the future... ;-)Nice video. I'm gonna show it to my wife so she can get an appreciation of why I spend so much time on this project.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile