Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richjb2

Go-Flight TQ6 Throttle Quad - Offset Programming for Flap Axis

Hello all,Has anyone had sucess programming the flap axis on the TQ6 using the OFFSET BYTE SET in FSUIPC? I have sucessfully programmed the flap button offsets for my yoke buttons, but I would really like to use the TQ6's flap level. I'm running out of buttons on my yoke! :)I've tried to assign OFFSET BYTE SET to the axis for the TQG flap level but without sucess. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!Thanks,Rich BollWichita, KS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello all,Has anyone had sucess programming the flap axis on the TQ6 using the OFFSET BYTE SET in FSUIPC? I have sucessfully programmed the flap button offsets for my yoke buttons, but I would really like to use the TQ6's flap level. I'm running out of buttons on my yoke! :)I've tried to assign OFFSET BYTE SET to the axis for the TQG flap level but without sucess. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!Thanks,Rich BollWichita, KS
You should be able to use FSUIPC to send an offset control when the axis value transitions into a defined range. I've never used it that way, but it looks like it should work.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

You should be able to use FSUIPC to send an offset control when the axis value transitions into a defined range. I've never used it that way, but it looks like it should work.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO
Thanks Bob!Welcome back home! I've been working with the AXIS value transition and the offset control, but doesn't seem to want to take. I can set the offset with the joystick buttons with no problem. I'll try further. If I get it to work, I'll post the .ini settings.Thanks again! I'm look forward to further Tin Mouse development! :)Rich Boll

Has anyone been successful in doing this w/FSUIPC? I've tried, but have not succeeded also.....

Thanks Bob!Welcome back home! I've been working with the AXIS value transition and the offset control, but doesn't seem to want to take. I can set the offset with the joystick buttons with no problem. I'll try further. If I get it to work, I'll post the .ini settings.Thanks again! I'm look forward to further Tin Mouse development! :)Rich Boll
Hi to AllIs there any new developpement in this matter ?I'm still trying to get my Tinmouse to work the flaps with the GF-TQ6, but so far, only the throttles and the speed brakes work.Best RegardsAndySwitzerland

I use the CH throttle quadrant and have assigned one of the levers to operate the flaps.In FSUIPC I simply assigned the lever DIRECT to the flap axis. Then in calibration tab I calibrated it using the default FSUIPC settings. The flap lever in the screen window does not move, but the flaps work as they should and the indicator works too.Peter

I use the CH throttle quadrant and have assigned one of the levers to operate the flaps.In FSUIPC I simply assigned the lever DIRECT to the flap axis. Then in calibration tab I calibrated it using the default FSUIPC settings. The flap lever in the screen window does not move, but the flaps work as they should and the indicator works too.Peter
Hi PeterThank you very much for your idea, I will thry it out this way and see what happens.Again thank you very muchBest regardsAndy