Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Good Bargains for FS9 stuff..

I plan to keep FS9 for another year or two. At least until my hardware and FSX software come to an agreement. :) I purchased the Captain Sim 727 for Eur 9.99 (and it is worth Eur 9.99:)) and just picked up Cloud9's KLAX for half price. Comes out to around $12.00USD. I assume there are other good deals?Bob...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I plan to keep FS9 for another year or two. At least until my>hardware and FSX software come to an agreement. :) I purchased>the Captain Sim 727 for Eur 9.99 (and it is worth Eur 9.99:))>and just picked up Cloud9's KLAX for half price. Comes out to>around $12.00USD. I assume there are other good deals?>>>Bob...If you find any, please point them my way as I haven't found any yet. Now, the Dreamfleet 727 for EUR9.99 - that would be good :-)I was hoping that with FSX's release they'd be loads of good stuff going cheap for FS9. Prehaps people are still buying FS9 addons at a high enough rate to prevent the need for discounting. Bummer.

I picked up the Ready for Pushback 747 from JustFlight for $19.99 USD and after using my points it reduced the cost even further to only $2.74 :-)Check out JustFlight on Mondays, they pick a product and put it on sale every Monday.

Would have liked to get the 757 on a deal but alas. It is not on sale.....