Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Aerosim Propliner Package

I recently purchased this package. When I looked for repaints, I surprisingly found nothing. I even posted in the Aerosim forum looking for repaints and I did not get any responses leaving me with the impression that very few people have purchased it. Perhaps this package is a little under the radar?IMHO, if you like "light" payware aircraft and you are looking to stock up on some commercial props, I highly recommend this package.It includes:DH6Dash 8 Q400Saab 340all with sound, 2d panel and vc. The vc's are decent - on the same level as CLS and the Aerosim L1011.http://www.aerosim.co.jp/eigo/a-product_e/...e/PL1_2k4_e.htmBTW, if anyone know where to find some repaints, any advice would be appreciated.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest JTEK99

I have to agree here. It's a rather nice package, and exactly on the same level as the more popular CLS series. The Aerosim packages are definitely favorites of the Japanese and that's why the majority of repaints are of Japanese airlines.I fly in Asia a bit and use quite a few of the repaints available here:http://exe.vis.ne.jp/fs.htmlScroll down on the page and you'll see a long list of all the Aerosim aircraft. Lots of repaints, but again, mostly of Asian pax/cargo lines. Really nice stuff if you like those liveries.It's a start, I suppose, but I don't know of any more. So if you find some more, do let me know in this thread!

Thanks for the link. I downloaded them all but I don't fly in Japan much. I mostly fly in the US, Canada and the Caribbean. Maybe I'll start flying in Japan more now that I have these repaints.:-)

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I purchased this package a long time ago and I like it.The "twotter" is the best one out there IMHOand I like the Dash 8-400I hope to find time to paint them. :)

Guest JTEK99

>I hope to find time to paint them. :)Good god, Ed...Don't tease.For the record, I'd love to see ANY paints by you for either the Twotter or Dash-8. I know they'd be amazing.

Guest pclark36

>I recently purchased this package. When I looked for>repaints, I surprisingly found nothing. I even posted in the>Aerosim forum looking for repaints and I did not get any>responses leaving me with the impression that very few people>have purchased it. Perhaps this package is a little under the>radar?>>IMHO, if you like "light" payware aircraft and you are looking>to stock up on some commercial props, I highly recommend this>package.>>It includes:>DH6>Dash 8 Q400>Saab 340>Thanks for the info! I've been looking for a DHC6 other than LAGO's for a long time now. Some of the freeware ones are good, esp the Dantes one, but it just doesn't quite cut it how I'd like it. Maybe this one is better!Patrick ClarkAnchorage, Alaska, USAhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

HelloIt is the best DHC6 in flightsim at the moment and definitly the best plane in this package closely followed by the SAAB

Antone find any non-Asian repaints yet?