Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Aeroworx B200, does anybody have this?

I was over at Flight1, and this plane looks quite interesting.If you have it, how detailed is this aircraft, in exterior, cabin, SOUND!!!, prop animations, etc...Thanks in advance,Mitch

Guest ledzzepplin

I've had it since it was first released. One of the best from top to bottom in my opinion.

Guest JamesMc

One of the best for sure. You won't be sad if you buy this plane.

Don't have it, don't plan to buy it.However, since it's release - I've seen fewer complaints and more praise on these forums than almost anyother FS addon payware aircraft. Even things from PMDG and Level-D have more complaints and issues than the B200.A LOT of people seem to be very, very happy.

Hi Mitch,If you seek realism, you can not go wrong with the Aeroworx B200. It was released a while ago, but it is still one of the two best simulations of a medium size corporate rig available. Exceptional sound, gauge quality, smoothness, night lighting, flight model, and systems. The other dandy is the Cheyenne by Digital Aviation.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Thank you, Gentlemen!Like I stated in the FSX forum, FS9 isn't going ANYWHERE! :)I fly both.I love turboprops, and if this plane has that wonderful 'bark' as it bites the air...:)Sold, on all your recommendations... :) Going to take the Flight1 'wrapping' off this bird...and FLY!Mitch

Hi Mitch,Glad you are going to give it a go. I think you will love it. Let us know what you think.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

>Hi Mitch,>>Glad you are going to give it a go. I think you will love it.> Let us know what you think. >>>>----------------------------------------------------------------Bill...VERY, VERY NICE! A sound investment! :)I just took 'er up for a short spin and give it a big thumb's up!Now, to grab a coffee and print out the manual...... :)Cheers,Mitch

>>Hi Mitch,>>>>Glad you are going to give it a go. I think you will love>it.>> Let us know what you think. >>>>>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------->Bill...VERY, VERY NICE! A sound investment! :)>>I just took 'er up for a short spin and give it a big thumb's>up!>>Now, to grab a coffee and print out the manual...... :)OK Mitch, now you've got me excited ... I'm getting my B200 this weekend, all I hear is good things about this baby.Also, on the FS9 subject, my Dell XPS410 is only 1 year old, with 4GB RAM, and nVidea GeForce 7900 256MB -- not good enough for FSX but pretty nice with FS9. I too run both FSims on the same box but I can tell you for sure, FS9 is not going anywhere anytime soon!Please post your early experieces with the B200.Best regards from KMIA,Kerke

>I was over at Flight1, and this plane looks quite>interesting.>>If you have it, how detailed is this aircraft, in exterior,>cabin, SOUND!!!, prop animations, etc...>>Thanks in advance,>>MitchHi Mitch. I love turboprops and if I can only keep one plane in FS this is the one. Is sound the most important to you? If that's the case however you should also consider the piper cheyenne. It's IMO better than the B200 in the sound department. What I did is that I combined the sounds of the freeware B300 package with the B200 since I think it's a bit better overall. I also put RealityXP GPS and TWAS in it...work like a charm. It's at the same time one of the most realistically challenging plane to fly in FS. I can go on and on but bottom line is you will love it.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>>>Hi Mitch,>>>>>>Glad you are going to give it a go. I think you will love>>it.>>> Let us know what you think. >>>>>>>>>>>>---------------------------------------------------------------->>Bill...VERY, VERY NICE! A sound investment! :)>>>>I just took 'er up for a short spin and give it a big>thumb's>>up!>>>>Now, to grab a coffee and print out the manual...... :)>>OK Mitch, now you've got me excited ... I'm getting my B200>this weekend, all I hear is good things about this baby.>>Also, on the FS9 subject, my Dell XPS410 is only 1 year old,>with 4GB RAM, and nVidea GeForce 7900 256MB -- not good enough>for FSX but pretty nice with FS9. I too run both FSims on the>same box but I can tell you for sure, FS9 is not going>anywhere anytime soon!>>Please post your early experieces with the B200.>>Best regards from KMIA,>>Kerke>-------------------------------------------------Hi Kerke!As I told Bill, I couldn't resist taking this Lady up for a quick circuit. I had been wanting to add a commercial (pay-ware) B200/350 to my flying stable, and decided to see what was out there. I saw the Aeroworx Aviation - X-treme King Air B200 page, read the features...found them to be what I was looking for and after the positive responses, took the 'wrapper' off. I wasn't disappointed, and nor will you be. I have been reading the manual and will give the B200 a true (all systems, etc) workout tomorrow.But the initial flight? No disappointment(s) at all. Only anticipation. With the 30 plus frames I get with FS9, it will be great to enjoy some touch and go's... :)Just came back to add this via Edit: Kerke, the model is very detailed (Yeah!) and it makes you feel that the metal will be cool to the touch, under your hand. Again, it put a big smile on the 'kisser. I'll post in depth tomorrow after having spent some hours in this bird.Cheers!Mitch

Guest DanWalloch

Best turboprop payware in the history of FS.

>>I was over at Flight1, and this plane looks quite>>interesting.>>>>If you have it, how detailed is this aircraft, in exterior,>>cabin, SOUND!!!, prop animations, etc...>>>>Thanks in advance,>>>>Mitch>>Hi Mitch. I love turboprops and if I can only keep one plane>in FS this is the one. Is sound the most important to you? If>that's the case however you should also consider the piper>cheyenne. It's IMO better than the B200 in the sound>department. What I did is that I combined the sounds of the>freeware B300 package with the B200 since I think it's a bit>better overall. I also put RealityXP GPS and TWAS in>it...work like a charm. It's at the same time one of the most>realistically challenging plane to fly in FS. I can go on and>on but bottom line is you will love it.>>Jason-------------------------------------Hi Jason,I guess that in reading my initial post, the sound of the simulation might seem the only thing I really need from a sled. Well, I should then clear that up. It has to be good in all departments, Jason---but, having said that, sound caters to the subliminal level of the brain. If the sound has that perfect rasp and bite, and doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner than what it should be, turbines spinning at crazy revolutions, then it will give the brain, the same effect to the advance of realism that the brain ride-checks, to deliver that. As in FSX, the fact that now (with UTX-whatever) installed, you have moving traffic upon what was once sterile road surfaces below you, no matter where you fly---gives you the sense that it is a real world down there, rather than virtual. It's an easy leap to imagine all those people in the cars at around 8:00 AM rushing to their work, gabbing on cell-phones...spilling coffee upon their clothes...all of it---and how thankful you are to be up in the sky above the highway chaos! LOL. Especially flying over Los Angeles!The right sound for me--in FS9--is what UTX's continent-wide highway depictions, and the movement upon them, is for FSX-Plus. I have flown a number of puddle-jumpers from Chicago to Detroit and Flint, to have that drone and rasp down pat. I can tell you, that I was in NO WAY disappointed with Aeroworx Aviation - X-treme King Air B200's sound package when first watching the props starting to wind up. The sound of the engine plants was to my ears, as though I was in Chicago and only wanting to get home.. ;OSo yes, sound coming from any particular aircraft, be it General Aviation, or Commercial---is a serious criteria for myself. That has passed the test. Now for tomorrow, to put some hours upon the Lady. Thanks for the head's up on the other aircraft. I did research that as well before deciding upon unwrapping the B200. :)

Don't forget the simulated coffee maker ;) (not kidding, it has one)....