Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dfish

Birmingham, UK Scenery

For those who missed it, a new scenery for EGGB has been released. It's quite good. egbb_pr_fs9_v1.zipDave F.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Upload a scenery with no screenshots to support it and it will be missed IMHO :)

I agree a scenery upload in my opinion should have at least 1 picture so we can see what it looks like, Im using British Airports-Central England from Just Flight, Im very pleased with this scenery which includes EGBB & has active stands too.

Good Day To All,I agree with above posters, I rarely download a file that does not have accompanying screen shots. I always get the impression that they may lack confidence in their work. In this case you will miss out on a very nice improvement of the default EGBB if you do not take a chance. My complements to the author.Thanks for all the outstanding work that freeware authors provide,Jay Dub

Upload a scenery with no screenshots to support it and it will be missed IMHO I agree as well. Having said that I have been wanting nice EGBB scenery for a while and this looks like its gonna fit the bill! Thanks to the author for his hard work :)