Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

windycloud

Please help me out re. picking a military jet

What I've been looking for is a jet with nice and functional VC. System nicely simulated and a blast to fly. Alphasim F-5, very nice looking VC, but few things are clickable. Iris A-6, same thing plus low VC gauge refresh rate. Captainsim F104, very low VC refresh rate. I don't have the money to keep buying and trying. The only jet that I think is actually great except for a low res looking VC is a freeware F-8 here in the library. Could you please chip in some ideas? I fly Boeings and GA 98% of the time. Just need one military jet for diversity and FL500. Thanks.Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have a look at the Cloud9 Phantom. one of the best VC's around. If only they'd used the same technology in the F104 VC. You can try before you buy.Russell.

HiI have a very nice a-7 CrusaderIt's by a French team, and freeYou'll have to look for it tho', as I've had it ages, and forgotten where it came fromDave

FlyLogic`s F-5 tiger II, no-one over or beside...A r v i d

>Hi>I have a very nice a-7 Crusader>It's by a French team, and free>You'll have to look for it tho', as I've had it ages, and>forgotten where it came from>DaveIt's the F-8 I was talking about. It's indeed very good.Thanks

>FlyLogic`s F-5 tiger II, no-one over or beside...>>A r v i d Thank you I'm looking at it right now.Jason