Sign in to follow this  
Guest monsterzero_jr

Need passenger jet package w/ talking co-pilot

Guest monsterzero_jr

I've seen numerous aviation videos esp. Russian crews operating Tu-154 and I love how the co-pilot talks to the captain calling out speeds and altitudes during takeoff and especially landing. I have a commercial 727 package from Sim Captain and it's a good product but the copilot calls out speeds during takeoff only but then shuts up for the duration of the flight. I'm especially interested in voice call outs during the landing phase.Can you recommend a product? FS 2004 only...Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Level-D 767-300 from Flight One.The best ever.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Also, FS2Crew for aircraft that you may own that they support..it doesn't get more realistic than that.Mike T.

OK, a bit blatent but never mind..............Dreamfleet 727V calls during take-off, outer marker call during approach plus flaps, gear etc during final. Choice of 6 different voices for the crew.Dreamfleet Project ManagerGreatest Airliners - DC-8Greatest Airliners - 727 Whisperjethttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest dpiedrahita

FS2 Crew with pretty much whatever aircraft they model. I fly the Level-D 767 and the PMDG 747-400 with FS2 Crew. It makes all the rest of my aircraft a waste of money because all I want to do now is fly with FS2 Crew and those two add-ons. Go to www.fs2crew.com and check out what the program is. I recommend high-quality add-ons like Level-D or PMDG to get the most out of the experience, but I don't know what your preferred level of simulation is based on the Captain Sim (not Sim Captain) 727. If you get Flight Crew X it will support a number of different aircraft for a much better price than buying individually.Just be sure you read up on the program and the add-on aircraft it requires (it also supports the default 737 and 747) and understand the level of simulation you will be engaging in. FS2 Crew also has a forum here on Avsim (look down the page) that I'd recommend checking out.

Sure, you can get some aircraft that have some callouts and speech hard coded into their gauge files like CS and DF272 - which may be what you want and there's nothing wrong with these products. But for unsurpassed reality FS2Crew can't beaten. I don't fly anything other than LDS767, PMDG747 or WilcoA320 purely because they can run FS2Crew. Anything without FS2Crew is too quiet for me. There's nothing quite like hearing "Landing Checklist Complete".I also believe there was another product called Flight Deck Companion? or something like that? Might be worth looking into.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I can thoroughly recommend Flight Deck Companion. It can be set up to work with any aircraft! You can create your own checklists from a comprehensive list, you can have co pilot active (or not), you can have cabin announcements played at certain points, you can record and include your own announcements etc etc etc. Support is tremendous. I am not associated with the producers of this add on in any way. Just a very satisfied customer.Bill (retired fly half!!!)

My vote goes to two packages that can be run simultaneously: FSPassengers and Flight Deck Companion. And they have the added advantage of being compatible with whatever aircraft you're flying. (FDC MAY require you to copy a configuration file and alter it for some aircraft, but that's really easy enough to do).