Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gavin

KIAD scenery

Does anyone know a good Dulles scenery they could recommend? Free or payware. I know I can google but I'd rather get the advice of a fellow simmer.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suggest waiting for ImagineSim's KIAD. Don't buy blueprint, it's crap.Regards,

Anyone seen some development photos for the imaginesim KIAD? I keep checking their website and cant find a thing.

>Anyone seen some development photos for the imaginesim KIAD?>I keep checking their website and cant find a thing.I think the development hasn't come too far as of now...

Thanks for your replies. Dave - how did you find that enhancement in the library? I did a search and found nothing. I am obviously getting more stupid as I get older :-)

I either used Dulles or KIAD as the search criteria and limited the search to FS2004 scenery.

For some reason I could never find KIAD either here, and I thought I did my search exactly like Opa's (below), so I bought Blueprints scenery a few weeks ago and I like it. I have several of their airports and I like them for the price -- 15 bucks. Is it FlyTampa quality? No, but I didn't expect it to be at that price.

>For some reason I could never find KIAD either here, and I>thought I did my search exactly like Opa's (below)Me neither and I did the same search :-) probably finger trouble on my part. I guess I'll just wait for a payware version. What would be nice would be to see those funny people moving bus things driving around. I was at KIAD a few weeks ago and was quite fascinated to be moved from one part of the airport to another in those unusual buses - or whatever they're called. Are they unique to KIAD or are they common in other US airports?